L.D.R - Part 2

In between songs, Alex and Kiara had walked towards the snack table, and Daniel had about snapped.

"Hey! Who the hell you think you are?" Daniel says to Alex storming over to them.

"Excuse me?" Alex asks side eyeing Kiara.

"You hit on my girl, just to do a 180 when you get caught and get with my best friend?" Daniel continues.

"I'm not anyone's 'girl' and you're making a fool of your self." Brooke says.

"And who the 'best friend' in question?" I ask Daniel. "Because it's surely not me, because I'm friends with the real Daniel, not whoever you are."

"Well you're nothing then a liar and a cheat," Daniel points directly at Brooke.

"Hey! Leave her alone! It isn't her fault you can't over yourself!" Kiara took a step forward. 

"And you, are blind if you can't see the games he's been playing since he go here. And the games he's playing with you." Daniel then pointed at Kiara while multiple students began to take notice of the arguing going on between them.

"Games? He's the one playing games?" She asks. "You're the one thats mad at the world and you're taking it out on your girlfriend who's done nothing but try to help you!"

"Yeah, you can let me know when you see him hitting on another girl." Daniel takes a 'intimidating' step forward on his crutches. "And I can try not to say I told you so."

"Hey! Back up!" Alex defends Kiara before she could defend herself. Daniel didn't say anything. He just glared between the two of them, before he grabbed some kind of pie from the snack table. Alex and Kiara ducking out of the way just in time before the pie flew past them hitting the wall. Daniel wiped for snacks off the table before snapping around to Brooke.

"You and me? We're done." He snaps.

"Oh you took the words right out of my mouth." Brooke says back. Daniel didn't waste a second before grabbing his crutches from the floor and storming towards the door. 

"Way to go man, that was classic." Leo laughs. Everyone at the now silent dance glared at him, slowly reach for a cake on the table that Daniel hadn't wiped to the floor. Hayley gave her brother a look saying 'don't do it' while Kiara was giving the head nod and the look saying 'do it'. He wacked the cake right across his face saying,

"Now thats classic."

"What the bloody hell is going-" Aspen was cut off by Jackie, who shoved another cake in her face. Then looking around with an innocent smile.

"That was awesome." Kiara quietly laughs to her date as Sophie ran to the center of everything. 

"Everybody calm down! I command you to stop!" She yells in her captain voice. 

"Hey Ladies!" Parker calls before dumping the fruit punch over Jackie and Hayley. That insinuated the full blown food fight.

—————

"My mom is going to absolutely kill me if she sees cake on this dress." Kiara laughs walking up the stairs towards the Eagles clubhouse with Alex after most people at the dance had gone to bed. "Hopefully water gets it off or I am dead."

"You should join a softball team with that throwing arm you have." Alex says, "You nailed Leo in the face like five times!"

"Hey at that point Hayley wasn't going to stop me from getting some form revenge." She shrugs. "You know, I don't know your sister like I know you, but if anybody does what Leo did, let's just say revenge is justified."