Great Scott - Part 2

Alex and Kiara, still hand in hand walked into the dance, scanning the room. Of the few students that were already there, some were dancing while Daniel sat with an annoyed look on his face behind a table, Brooke, Sophie and Parker standing nearby.

"Oh no. Brace yourself." Kiara chuckled as the walked farther into the room.

"For what?" Alex asks. Sophie face lit up when she saw them, repeatedly tapping Brookes arm to show her, Brooke had the same reaction as Sophie, while Parker shared a concerned and somewhat annoyed look with Daniel. "Oh, got it." Alex laughs after seeing Brooke and Sophies smiles.

"You know what? I"m feeling some punch right now, aren't you?" Kiara says walking the two of them over to the food and drinks to try and avoid her best friends. Just as they had each gotten a cup of punch, Sophie and Brooke had appeared at each of Kiaras sides.

"Sorry Alex we need to borrow Kia for a minute." Sophie says beginning to pull away her away from him.

"She'll be back in just a minute." Brooke adds while Alex held Kiaras cup for her.

"Who called it? We called it!" Sophie says happily as they came closer to Daniel and Parkers table.

"You guys are adorable!" Brooke adds still with a grip on her best friends arm.

"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into do you?" Daniel scoffs from the table.

"You're one to talk. You don't even know him." Kiara quickly defends.

"And you do?" Daniel asks.

"More than you do." She answers. "And for the record your opinion, I do not care about. So if you'll all excuse me, I have a date to get back to." She spun around walking back to Alex, as he handed her back her cup Sophie called,

"You better have her home by 11!"

"Yes captain." Alex answers her while Kiara laughs.

—————

"Look and my brother, finally got a date huh?" Hayley asks walking up to her Brother and Kiara with the Ravens captain Leo.

"Nice to know you had faith in me Hayley." Alex says.

"You guys are cute together." Kiara smiles.

"Yeah I know, most of that come from me anyway." Leo says with fake confidence. Hayley lightly shoves him before pulling her brother away

"Did you see dad?" Hayley asks. "Doesn't he look great!"

"Totally! I'm so happy he's back at work." Alex agrees.

"Things are starting to fall into place." Hayley says looking around. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah, except every guy at my clubhouse hates me, so there's that." Alex adds before looking at Leo. "How'd you swing that? I thought he choked?"

"He came to his senses." Hayley answers.

"Dad told me he brought you that." Alex says looking at Hayleys necklace. "She'd be proud of you."

—————

"All right you guys. We have a special surprise for you." Sophie says into the microphone on the stage. "So he may be a Raven but the Eagles had to have the best guitar player around. So I'd like to welcome our very own, Leo McFly!" Leo steps on the small stage, throwing his guitar strap over his shoulder. 

"All right this ones an oldie but it's a goodie. Hope you guys can keep up." He says before starting to play. While everyone was caught in the music, Kiara noticed Emma walking in pretty late to the party.

"You look so cute!" Kiara says coming over to her.

"Thanks, you too!" Emma smiles.

"You okay? With you know." Kiara asks after lowering her voice.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah I'm good." Emma answers. She looked past Kiara, at a Raven boy named Max. When Kiara saw who she was looking at, and that he was looking at her, she gently pulled her his direction before continuing walking back over to Alex, leaving Emma with Max.

"I didn't know you two were friends." Alex says as she rejoined him.

"Yeah, we met at the harvest fest. She's really sweet though." Kiara responds. 

Before Leo played his next song, Kiara had noticed Brooke was still sitting at Daniels table, looking sad that she was missing out.

"Hey, you do you mind if I, bring Brooke out here?" Kiara asked to Alex, nodding over to their table.

"No, not at all." Alex answers. "Go ahead." Kiara left the dance floor, Brooke smiling as she saw her friend coming over to pull Brooke out of her seat.

"Where are you guys going?" Daniel asks.

"To have some fun." Kiara answers. "You should try it."

—————

"All right, so I wrote this one for someone special I met recently." Leo says on stage a while later. "Hayley this ones for you." 

Leo didn't take his eyes of Alex's sister the entire song.

A/N here's the video, I'm not typing out all the lyrics, besides you rather hear him sing than read it lol.

"Your sister picked a good one." Kiara says through the students applause to Alex.

"Yeah, so no pressure?" Alex asks. The moment quickly dies after everyone sees the look on Leos face. He looked at the door as a pale skinned dark haired girl walked in that no one had seen at the greenhouse before. Leo hops off the stage stepping towards her.

"Aspen what are you doing here?" He asks her.

"Surprise." She says. A absolute hush and wave of tension ran over the entire room as the girl, now known as Aspen, kissed Leo. Right in front of Hayley. Everyone was shocked, even Daniel had a look of surprise on his face. Alex couldn't see his sisters face since he was looking at the back of her head, but could only image her face at that moment.

P.S I don't know how I'm going to write the LDR episode since its all flashbacks, I might just change the font of the text or make a 'Great Scott Part 3' IDK I'll figure it out.