The Outsider - Part 1

(3rd Persons POV)

Brooke was shocked awake by a nightmare about Judy and Daniel that really wouldn't allow her to let go of her thoughts about Judy and immediately went looking for Kiara, who was down stairs having breakfast with Alex and a few other Eagles, because she really wanting to leave Sophie alone so she can enjoy her first full day as captain.

"First practice with the team today ay?" Alex asked sitting down across from Kiara. "Excited?"

"Yeah, a little nervous, but I'm excited to be back." She answered.

"Trust me coach is a little salty he got overturned but in the long run I know he's going to be very happy to have you." He says trying to keep the conversation on Basketball.

"What about you?" She asks.

"Me? I'm really excited to have you on the team." He responds.

"Well thank you, but not what I meant. I was talking about the satellite launch. I heard Hayley and Leo are going with Jason to watch the launch live? How you feeling about it?" She asks again.

"I'm alright." He hesitantly answered. "I know its very connected to my mom, but I'll be okay."

"Well if you want to talk about it I-"

"Good morning." Jason says standing next to their table. "Kiara do you have a minute?"

"We're kind of in the middle of something can it wait?" She asked while Jason just gave her one of those looks. "Fine. I'll be right back." She got up following Jason just outside of the cafeteria. 

"As you probably know I'm going to the NASA launch with Hayley and Leo, and Judy wants me to tell you that she wants you to keep your Louie on, she, Marcus and I have everything under control, its just a in case of emergency thing okay?" Jason explains while Kiara nods just wanting to go back to her conversation.

"Cool can I go?" She responds quickly. 

"Yes you can but wait, you need to lay off this kid Kiara." Jason says stopping her from walking away. "You are going to tip Judy over the edge one of these days and she's still working on a way to get the Woods kids out of here."

"I'm not scared of her. He's my friend, she's going to have to learn to deal with that." Kiara says before walking off and sitting back down. "Sorry about that anyway," But she was cut of by her Louie ringing with a call from Brooke. "Hold on, Hey Brooke."

"Hey Kia where are you?" Brooke asks.

"Having breakfast, what's up you sound stressed." Kiara answers. 

"I just really need to talk to you, I don't want to pull you away from breakfast but its really important, I just need to talk to someone." Brooke says.

"Yeah, I'll be up in a minute, you do sound like something's on your mind. Just give me a minute." Kiara said beginning to clean up her stuff.

"Thanks Kia."

"Hey I'm really sorry I gotta take off early, Brooke says somethings up and really needs to talk to me." Kiara said turning back to Alex while she cleans up her food. 

"It's okay, I'll see you after then?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, definitely."

—————

"Hey Brooke what's wrong?" Kiara asks sitting down next to Brooke back in the Eagles clubhouse. "You sounded really shaken up a minute ago."

"Remember the whole thing with Judy?" She questioned. "Well I see her in my dreams now! I had a nightmare about her last night."