Kyle - Part 2

(3rd Person POV)

Judy and Marcus continued to work away in the cave, with Kyle and his two guys breathing down their necks, when Judy got a phone call. 

"What is it?" Judy answered the call. 

"Houston, we have a problem." Eric answers. "We've got a problem at the greenhouse. Someone needs to take care of it." Judy nodded and hung up the phone. 

"What is it?" Kyle demands. 

"Two students of the greenhouse are trying to call Emma." Judy sighs. "Eric doesn't want them to get in the way."

"Why are they still trying to contact this Emma girl?" Kyle asks. "I thought Jason got rid of her."

"Exactly. It was Jasons responsibility. He totally dropped the ball with Emma." Judy answers. 

"Well, I can fix this, but I will need access to the main server for the Louie network." Kyle says. 

"The only access to the network is in Louis' office. I'll handle it. " Judy phone chimed again. 

"What was that?" Kyle asks

"A text from my son." Judy answers.

"What does it say?"

"Excuse me? How is this any of your business?" Judy rolls her eyes. Kyle just stares at her. "He has a game right now. He wants me to come watch him play."

"Is it close by?" Kyle asks, Judy gives a slight nod. "You should go to the game, then. I'll deal with the other problem. Tell Jason I'm coming." He looks to his two men on the way out the door. "Keep and eye on these two." 

—————

Meanwhile, Daniel, Alex and Brooke were waiting on the stairs that lead out of the basketball arena, when Kiara joined them.

"Hey! I just texted my mom, she's on her way." Daniel says to her.

"Great." She nods. 

"And now, a special welcome back to our Eagles captain, Daniel Hayward." The announcer says over his microphone. 

"Welcome back captain." Kiara fist bumps him before he runs up the stairs on to the court. 

"I'm going to see if I can find Sophie." Brooke says "She doesn't know, does she?" 

"She doesn't know you were hypnotized." Kiara nods. "But if you have to tell her, you can trust her. She's not involved. I'd know if she was." 

"Thanks, Kia." She says. "Good luck guys."  

"Look you have every reason to be mad at me..." Kiara says to Alex after Brooke had left. "But after this it over, I want to tell you the whole story. You still don't know it all. I just hope you could maybe understand why I did what I did."

"I wish I understood now." He says after moment of silence. "I want to understand, cause I don't want to be mad at you. But I can't wrap my head around it." 

"I know, I know, I promise-"

"My favorite point guard!" Someone yelling at them from the bottom of the stars caught their attention. A red haired teenager with her hair in braids and wearing a Wolfpack jersey was waving at Kiara. And a woman behind her, who Alex could only assume was Kiara's mom.

"Ah! My favorite post!" Kiara yells back, hopping down a couple stairs to meet the girl halfway with a hug, then hugging her mom. "What are you guys doing here?" 

"When your mom told me that you were playing on the boys team, I was like, well first that sounds like Kia, second you know I had to come to see for myself!" The girl says.