Guilt-Free Cupcakes - Part 1

(3rd Person POV)

"Brooke the sun is going to come up in less than an hour, are you going to at least tell me where we are going?" Kiara asks after they had been walking through campus in the dark for a good amount of time. 

"Down to the water." She answers. "When I was following him, he disappeared near this small, isolated part of the beach by some rocks. Thats where I'm going to look."

"Look for what exactly?" Kiara asks again.

"Thats the thing I don't really know." Brooke says. "Anything really. He knows that Judy knows something about this car engine fire thing. I can feel it." Brooke continued to lead the way to the beach and walked down the hill and around the small corner to where the rocks met the water. 

"This is where you saw him?" Kiara asks her best friend who nodded. "You look on that side and I'll take this one."

—————

"Brooke seriously I think we should get going we've been out here a while." Kiara says

"No, no, no we can look a little longer." Brooke quickly says. 

"Theres nothing else to look at. We searched everything. We can at least come back with a little bit of sun, but we need to get back inside before people start to wake up so we don't get caught."  Kiara explains while her best friend sighs and begins to follow he up the hill.

"Wait did you here that?" Brooke says suddenly. 

"Brooke come on," Kiara complains while Brooke stops and turns back around.

"No, no, no seriously! I heard something." Brooke says looking back down the hill. "Look." A dark shadowy figure emerged from the other side of the rocks, almost coming out of the ocean, looking like it was walking with a limp. He came closer to the two girls, revealing himself as a man, in dirty clothes and looked like he hadn't showered in weeks.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Kiara says as they backed away slowly, while he crept forward.

"You!" The man says pointing at Brooke. "You did this to me!"

"What I didn't do anything!" Brooke shrieks while the guy grabs on to her arm. Through the yelling between the three of them, Kiara landed one punch to the face of the man holding on to Brooke, sending him tumbling to the ground. 

"Lets go!" She says pulling her best friend up the hill only to be met by a sirens and a huge light staring down at them from the top of the hill.

—————

"Hey Daniel?" Alex said walking into the bathroom area where Daniel just finished brushing his teeth.

"What?" Daniel said annoyed.

"Don't worry I come in peace." Alex says with his hands up. "Have you seen Kia? We were supposed to meet for our early morning lift, but I haven't seen her all morning."

"No I haven't seen her. I was also supposed to meet up with Brooke for Breakfast." Daniel answers turning around. "Have you seen her?" Alex shook his head while Sophie poked her head in the room.

"Hey Soph have you seen Kia or Brooke?" Alex asks as Sophie appeared in the doorway.

"Nope." She answered shaking her head. "I was about to ask you two. When I woke up both their beds were empty, and they were cold. So they had been gone for a while." 

Sophie, Daniel and Alex went out looking for the two girls and started to panic when they saw police cars in front of the school.

—————