Steph - Part 1

(3rd Persons POV) 

"Morning Soph." Kiara says passing by the headmasters office when Sophie walked out.

"Hey there." Sophie says closing her Louie. "Get this, Louis just gave me a new Louie. I can lock and unlock any door in the greenhouse with this thing!"

"Ooooo, captain perks." Kiara smiles looking over the Louie. "Thank you again for getting me on the team."

"Anything. It was unfair you weren't allowed on in the first place." Sophie says.

They walked back to the Eagles Clubhouse together chatting as the walked through the door when they were met with Tammy and a bunch of the other girls.

"Sophie there you are!" She says. "We need your help."

"What's wrong?" Sophie asks.

"Its the boys lockers, they stink." Tammy explains holding up a dirty sock. "I found this next to my toothbrush this morning. We are so done cleaning up after them."

"I'll talk to them." Sophie says walking over to the couch where all the boys were playing video games. "Hey guys! I want to talk to you guys about the mess in your lockers." None of them acknowledged her until she threw the shock on Parkers face.

"What did you do that for!" He asked.

"Did you here what I just said! I want you guys to pitch in and clean up your lockers." Sophie says again. 

"Someone's new jackets got to her head." Parker laughed still playing his game.

"You guys need to listen to her what's wrong with you!" Tammy defends her captain. 

"What's wrong with you?" Parker mocked while Brooke slipped out the clubhouse door. 

"Sophie, they'll clean and you'll just say its not really clean." Daniel says. "What's the point? You know we're not good at."

"Why because your men? Really?" Sophie asks offended. "Come on I thought this was 21st century."

"Sophie listen," Daniel begins standing up from the couch. "Its not good to be tough on them right now. Let them get used to you."

"Come on, its time for practice anyway." Parker sighes getting up from his game."

"No ones leaving until you finish cleaning up your lockers." Sophie says standing in their way.

"Let us think about that for a second, um no." Parker laughed pushing past Sophie and the resY of the girls.

"But its an order from your captain Parker." Sophie demands while Parker disregards her. "Nobody's going anywhere." Sophie says hitting a button on her Louie locking the door before Parker could open it. Nothing the boys did could get it open. "Its no use guys I deactivated your Louies and locked the doors. I'm your captain, and I when I ask you to do something, you do it."

"You knew the captain could do this?" Parker asks Daniel who shrugs. 

"Hey Soph can I go to practice?" Kiara asks. Sophie walked back a few paces glancing into the girls side of the locker rooms. 

"Yeah sure." Sophie says. "Your lockers clean."

"Sweet, thanks!" She smiles walking into the locker room to grab her gym bag. "See you losers later." She laughs opening the clubhouse door after Sophie unlocked it, not letting any of the Eagles follow her out. 

—————

"Morning Coach." Kiara says walking on the court after leaving her bag on bleachers.

"Where are the boys?" He asks wheeling the rack of balls out of the equipment room.