Private Screening - Part 1

(3rd person POV)

As Louis and Jason were ushering the FBI agent's looking for the missing park rangers taser, Daniel was above them on the stairs listening in, and over heard their conversation. He knew he still had the taser and decided to get rid of the evidence. He said he went out a run, stopping at the beach to warm up, after making sure no body was on the beach, he took the taser from his pocket, chucking it in the ocean, Brooke looking on from far away.

—————

Meanwhile Hayley and Leo were walking back to the clubhouse from the music room.

"Your getting pretty good." Leo said to Hayley. 

"Thanks, now I know three cords." Hayley says trying to open the door with her Louie. "What's wrong with my Louie."

"Here let me see it." Leo asked taking it from her.

"I've been having problems with it all day." Hayley says while Leo examines her Louie.

"That's because it's a fake." Leo said handing it back.

"Are you sure?" Hayley asked. "Then where's my Louie?"

"Here." Leo said pulling up his Louie. "I'm checking the servers to see if your really Louie has access in here last night. See there you are 5 am."

"That's impossible I was asleep." Hayley says.

"Your Louie wasn't." Leo said putting away his Louie. "You meet any Eagles yesterday?"

"No why would I hang out with them?" Hayley answered.

"What about your brother?" Leo questions.

"I saw him in the cafeteria," Hayley trailed off realizing what happened. "So that's why they were being so nice to him. He stole my Louie so they could break into our clubhouse." Hayley says storming off.

—————

"Tell me it's not true Alex!" Hayley yelled trying to catch up with her brother who was walking around on campus.

"What?" Alex asked still walking.

"Did you steal my Louie?" Hayley said stepping in front of her brother. "Did you hug me, and make peace with me just to take my Louie?" Alex remained silent. "Alex is it true?"

"What do you want from me?" Alex asked before walking away.

—————

Hayley had enough of the greenhouse, so later that night, she went back to the clubhouse and packed up her things in the dorms, and wrote a letter to leave her brother. She silently walked out of the clubhouse, not saying a word to anybody about what she was doing and on her way out stopped at the Eagles clubhouse. She was about to knock on the door but settled with slipping the note under the door.

"Drop something?" Louis asked from behind her.

"Hey." Hayley said standing up, letter still in hand.

"You going on vacation already you just got here?" Louis asked.

"Actually, I decided to go home." Hayley sadly says.

"Was it the polygraph test?" Louis asked referring to the test Hayley and the Eagles took to keep the FBI from wrongly arresting Jackie.

"No." Hayley answered. "It's just this place is a little to much for me."

"The first few days at the greenhouse are always stressful." Louis says. "I'd be worried about you if you were feeling fine."

"I know, what you mean." Hayley responses. "But it's not that. It's just not for me." Hayley hands the letter to Louis. "Would you make sure Alex gets this. And take care of him."