three

After the hour long drive to the game which basically consisted of Liv naming all the players and all of the snacks she is going to eat and at which point she is going to eat them at but especially the tacos because she loves tacos and her dessert...

After the hour long drive to the game which basically consisted of Liv naming all the players and all of the snacks she is going to eat and at which point she is going to eat them at but especially the tacos because she loves tacos and her dessert is going to be the dippin' dots ice cream the flavor mint chocolate. Why? It's minty and has oreos. Yeah she's a little weird.

After we went through the gates and scanned our tickets we arrived at our seats which were right behind at the halfline across from the players bench and to say I was surprised how good they are would be an understatement. Now don't get me wrong I've been to a professional soccer game and know where the good seats are and the bad ones but sitting here on the sideline with a view of both goals is amazing.

I mean being in with the what you call the super fans which is basically just people with season tickets or those who are not lucky enough people who come to every game during the game would be awesome and I love the feeling of being in the crowd and maybe I would be if the game was against any other team but since its versus my brothers team im scared of the backlash I would receive from him whether it is verbal or physical abuse I just don't want to cause a scene today so i'm going to stick it safe today at the halfline so it looks like were for him in his point of view but it reality I couldn't give a shit about him.

We had only been sitting for a solid 20 seconds before Liv and Ivy got up to go get us snacks and drinks which gave Pen and I the chance to talk about seeing my brother today and make sure I'm okay incase he decides that he wants to cause a scene in front of the entire stadium.

"Hey, how are you feeling about today?" Pen asked to get a feel of how far in my head I am.

"Um i'm doing good I mean i'm nervous that he might do something but other than that im good and excited for this game I can feel it in my bones and I know he wont appreciate that Im going against him but fuck it he doesnt deserve my support when hes been a shitty person to Ash and I for our entire lives when we've done nothing to him."

"Exactly Lexi he's a fucking asshole who deserves to be unappreciated  for the shit he's put you two through and I hope they kick his ass all the way back to Missouri as a bonus because of his bitching but anways im really just happy that you're happy. I love you."