fourteen

Once off of the plane I drove straight to the women's soccer house hoping they were not in classes right now

When the door opened it was my sister but not the one I wanted to talk to but I was still happy to see her. "Hey Ari, do you know where Char and Gen are? I uh need to talk to them about something that's kinda fucked up my life for the past month-ish." She had to bend over because she was laughing so hard.  "Can you just tell me if they're here right now or in classes?" 

"Yeah I know how you've been I've watched your games it's actually quite comical you say you're giving her space and shit but then watching you it affects you a lot so go deal with my sisters please 'cause lord knows i've already attempted it but it's hard to when I don't know what really went on. Then go get your pretty girlfriend back so I can hang with her without going against them."

My god this girl can't stop laughing at me. I get it. I was out of it and not focused on my games this month but right now I am even more out of my element trying to get a girl and especially one that isn't going to cheat on me or use me for my money.

I grabbed her shoulders so she would listen since I asked one question and yet she has answered every other one that never even left my lips. "Arabella, stop talking and listen okay. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR SISTERS ARE?" She gulped and nodded. Finally. "Where are they?"

She pointed into the house "Charlotte is in her room and Genevieve is either in the kitchen or downstairs. I'm not really sure they've been avoiding me. Also I'm sorry for rambling. I'm just really excited for you to get a girlfriend and we'll become best buds."

"I love you Ari and when you ramble but I'm in a time crunch so I'm sorry and I'm sure she'd want to be best buds too. When everything is straightened out I'm sure you'll go back to the three amigos. It's just that they feel like you're choosing someone over them again." I said while walking away trying to find whichever sister I find first to talk to. "Are you sure though you want to fix things so we can date or so you and her become best friends." I chuckled turning around to see her while still walking that caused her to audibly gasp.

While walking through the house the older girls ignored me since they know I come here every now and then to check on my sisters but the girls new to the team when they saw me gasped and had jaws dropped. Some even broke plates and bowls which is my bad. I probably shouldn't just pop in without warning. Although I do think it's funny though since I feel just like any other person walking down the street when in reality I'm really popular especially in atlanta and recently with my walking around town with Alexia. I mean just look at my instagram which some people love to point out has 560k followers.