twenty-eight

I think i've slept for pretty much a solid twenty-four hours minus the breakfast and shower yesterday

I think i've slept for pretty much a solid twenty-four hours minus the breakfast and shower yesterday. I still feel like shit.

I think I freaked out Mason though because everytime I woke up I saw him on his phone researching like a crazy person. It's endearing that he wants to know everything about it but not necessary. The only thing I need to do is basically just sleep until it's over. Problem with that is that I usually am in school when it hits so I'm taking back Advil's and energy drinks like nobody's business. I know I'm supposed to stay away from those but how else am I supposed to stay awake.

Looking around I notice that the heating pad is still on the ground after he told me it probably wasn't a good idea to fall asleep with it on.

"Lexi" I hear Asher yell from down the hall followed by Mason whisper screaming "Asher shut up shes sleeping." The next thing I knew I could hear Ash's footsteps coming down the hall followed by a thud and then Asher cussing out Mason for throwing the tv remote at his back. Even if I wasn't awake I would be now the two are not quiet. They both started running to the door trying to block the other if the sound of shoving each other into the walls was anything to go by before they reached my room panting and smiling like a bunch of psychopaths. I'm glad they get along though.

"Good morning to you both. Have you worn yourself enough that you need to take a nap or can you go for another round of push and shove?" I said while sitting up and immediately regretting it and they both noticed and rushed to my side before Mason shoved Asher off the bed and pulled me into him before he laid on top of me like a giant heating pad.

Asher left claiming to go back to Lucas house since he isn't this mean to him even when they both play football against each other. I think he's asking his dad for help to track down Aurora if needed since Lucas grew up at the same school with us. I wasn't really friends with him but we were friendly and he also goes to uga but I dont think ive seen him in my four years here. Apparently Ash is hoping they are both drafted to the same team so they can 'play like old times'.

Looking up at Mason I can see the worry in his eyes that I wish wasn't there. "Stop that."

"Stop what"