twenty-seven

Ugh

Ugh. My head is actually throbbing, never again trying to get drinks as a dare from my brother to see who will win. I don't even think I drank them all but they all hit me like a truck.

Speaking of which, how on earth did I even get into Mason's bed. The last thing I remember was being carried into the car. Vaguely. I do remember playing pool against Asher. That's the most vivid memory of last night.

Watching Asher trying to flirt with men was the highlight of my night though.

Rolling over into Mason and feeling his warmth I tried snuggling in closer to which he responded with a deep chuckle causing me to  look up at him and noticing that he was already looking down at me and grinning causing me to blush a deep red that felt like it took over my entire body.

Running my hands through his hair, he grabbed the back of my thighs and moved me so that I was now laying on top of him. He started running his hands along the skin of my body and goosebumps appeared everywhere that his hands touched. He makes my body feel like it's on fire.

"Goodmorning baby girl."

He gave me a cup of water and some advil to help with the headache he knew I was having.

Straddling this waist it finally occurs to me that I don't know where my brother is when I know he went out with us and he most likely didn't go home with a girl he picked up so where is my brother. "Mason? Wh—"

"Other end of the house."

"Is—oh" I immediately hopped off of him to run to Asher's room only to find him at the top of the stairs resulting in our downfall of falling down the stairs. We both started groaning him more than him since he took the brunt of the fall while Mason was just folded over laughing at us.

"Ouch Lexi." Standing up he walked right over to my snack cupboard and started eating my favorite candy. They are also his. Throwing his arm over my shoulder he led us over to the couch "I'm so glad we share a liking for this candy." Asshole. "Now let's get down to business."

"Okay" I said while extending the 'o'.

"Are you coming to my draft day? I know it's the week before finals but I really want you there. It would mean everything to me to know that I have you in the crowd proud of my accomplishments. I'll even help you study in my free time."