four

After the game was over we stayed for the celebrations and because we didn't want to be in the thick of the after game traffic especially since it was a weekend game versus a weekday game so the stadium was more packed than usual

While we were waiting for most of the fans to exit the stadium and for Derek to leave when all of sudden we saw Mason walking towards us with Brett and Anthony walking behind us and Liv and Ivy started freaking out which Pen and I found hilarious.

Once they arrived in front of us at the speed that they shut their mouths you could hear it loud as day. They also noticed and chuckled at that.

"Hey girls." Mason asked while leaning up on the railing in front of us.

"Heyyyyy Masonnnn" she said while twirling her hair in a flirtatious way but it was oh so fake "by the way i'm Olivia and that's Penelope, and that's Ivy" she said while pointing to them while she said their names "and that who is front of you is my stunning and gorgeous friend and Pens bestfriend Alexia." Liv said which made me roll my eyes at her last comment but also glare because I hate when she calls me Alexia.

"Well hello all of you and these are my friends Brett and Anthony" he said and then looked directly at me and asked "are you guys in a relationship?"

"Yeah no I mean I have fucked one of them before but I can't do that. I mean they're all cute and shit but I'd be terrified that if one of us broke up that would be the end of our friend group." I spoke my feelings. I mean I'm not wrong.

"Oh that must have caused some drama but now that you said it I'm curious which one was it" Mason said wanting the answer so badly.

"No it was actually before they met her she was a one night stand" I just shrugged about which one it was "and I don't remember which one it was right now."

"Yeah for some reason I don't believe that bullshit but I know I'll get the answer eventually when we spill all our secrets one of these nights soon." Cocky son of a bitch. "Because I plan on continuing to hang out with you for a long time after tonight."

"Yeah alright I guess we'll just see about that one."

"I promise to fulfill my promise to you that's just for the future to prove but anyways how are y'all doing?" Mason asked while leaning up on the railing in front of me.