twelve

Mason has officially been on the road for a week

Mason has officially been on the road for a week. Well it's been a week since I last saw him after Ashers game. He's been on the road for three or four days I'm not really sure.

For the past couple of days if I wasn't in class I've been holed up in my room watching literally anything to distract me from what is happening in my life. I even hit the shuffle button on netflix just to find a new show, shocking it sucks and gave me shit shows so never doing that again. It was fun for a second though.

I decided to finally give in and give the vampire diaries a try since I've got nothing better to do. I might as well give it a try and see what all the hype is about. I did try it once but it only lasted about five seconds because the opening scene was confusing. Now rewatching it I realized that if I just watched another literally five seconds it would have been good.

It was the weird couple talking that got me saying wtf this show seems boring but now I think I have found my new show that I'm gonna be binge watching until Mason gets back and wants to talk to me. Or at least I hope he does.

While I was sitting in my bedroom for what feels like hours but seeing as I've only watched the first couple of episodes but boy am I hooked and also screwed at the same time if this show is as good and captivating throughout the entirety of it as what I just watched.

The longer I watched though the more anxious I got and kept repeatedly checking my phone every two minutes repeatedly. Like you know how when you check the time but you forgot to do it when you pick up your phone so you have to check one or maybe two more times but I had to do it five to ten more times just to be sure I don't forget it.

Sometimes later after rethinking about how many times I do something is funny but when in a conversation for example I sometimes have to repeat myself not because they didn't hear me. I do it because I fear they didn't remember what I just said and that transfers into a lot of things in my daily life that I just don't notice anymore.

I appreciate that I don't have the tendencies where I have to have everything in threes or the worst cases where it's thirty three not only does that slow down your life but it also causes problems especially when you are driving.