five

Once we got to the club I was immediately surrounded by everything that was happening around and the carefreeness of everyone

Once we got to the club I was immediately surrounded by everything that was happening around and the carefreeness of everyone. Whether it be drinking, dancing, talking with friends, all three or finding tonight's hookup.

Oh and the club he brought us to...

The exact one we were planning on coming to except now we are in the VIP lounge which means more space which I appreciate. On the way up I felt Mason put a protective arm around me. So possessive. Once we got upstairs we were directed to a table with Brett and Anthony who probably regretted allowing us to sit with them because the second we did Liv and Pen started talking their ears off with question after question to make sure they were good people for me to be around.

I think Mason might be getting a little suspicious and trying to figure out what happened to cause them to act like this and I know I'll eventually tell him if we continue to be around each other just not today.

As they were talking I found out that Brett is the second oldest out of five and they are all boys. His poor mom. He also has a bike that he tries to drive whenever possible but of course that's not always possible so he will take road trips with no end goal just to ride which sounds amazing. Brett loves rubbing it in Masons face that he is older and the reaction Mason gives him is very much younger sibling energy.

Anthony is an only child but he had a very eventful childhood in spite of this. He was married but got divorced last year but according to Mason and Brett she was a total bitch and he was miserable the entire time and was basically with him for his money total gold digger. Liv offered to track her down and get rid of the body without anybody noticing for a long time. We shut that down. Obviously. When they divorced she literally took everything from him and left the face of the earth so instead of finding money to fight her because of her petty ass he and Brett have just been living together. Mason says they love living together because they get to have star wars nights on the daily which made spit my drink out because he thinks it's totally innocent instead of the sexual innuendo that it actually is.

"Uh Mason I don't think that means what you think it means." I said why looking at him curiously like he's a 25 year old man he should not be this oblivious.