thirteen

After being on the road for a couple games I've checked in to see how she's doing every now and then but now its been too long since i've been able to hang out with her or in the same state and now that I am home all I want to do is hang out with ...

After being on the road for a couple games I've checked in to see how she's doing every now and then but now its been too long since i've been able to hang out with her or in the same state and now that I am home all I want to do is hang out with her but I promised that I would give her space so I will so that she does not feel suffocated. In order to do that I need to find something to keep me busy.

I still text her every couple of days to see how she's doing even though she doesn't respond to full descriptions and sometimes it's just an emoji. It's still good to see she is at least acknowledging me.

I decided that I would go to the soccer house once I was home next week and pick Charlotte and Genevieves brains to see why they reacted the way they did when Alexia has never done anything to them. She is the sweetest person ever and always puts everyone before herself. I think she should but it's something I admire about her.

There is a lot to admire about her from her hard work to her career even with the problems in her family life. I know she thinks she's hiding it but it's easy to notice every time I would mention my sisters or home or she heard a name that someone in her family has she would grimace.

Especially Derek, he just seems like a horrible person to me but I only see him for ninety minutes every now and then since we don't play every team in a calendar year. But for her it's very often since they are blood related and all.

I want to meet the rest of her siblings just to see if they are likable people or that her parents just had a bunch of Dereks and should have more twins so they will have more good people.

Except when it comes to Asher she would beam and honestly that is quite adorable. I love their relationship they're so close that anybody walking down the street looking at them would know they are best friends.

I dislike how she thinks that everyone will only want to be friends with her 'cause it's the only thing she's good for. I mean look at her she's hot like if she wanted I would ask her to be my girlfriend today but I know she's not so I will be patient with and wait for however long she needs me to.

Everytime I see her she makes it incredibly hard for me to not just lean in and kiss her especially in front of all those guys who are checking her out as she walks by so they know shes off the market but she's not so I just im just one of them hoping she'll chose me so that years from now when we are married I can wake up with her in my arms.