sixteen

Once we arrived at my house I wanted to have an enjoyable day, very stress free compared to the past month, so I ordered some food and pulled out everything that is needed to have movie night in the backyard

I had to go on a hunt to find the air mattress since I rarely use it and when people do come over they just use the actual beds or the couch.

Slowly going through the rooms was a challenge to find what I wanted since I never do this and basically just have the stuff for 'incase' scenarios. I don't think I have ever used them.

While walking up to the second story of my house I was looking around and noticed that I should organize a lot of these rooms especially if Alexia is going to be coming around. I don't want her to be having a panic attack or freak out session or uh I don't know what happens. Maybe I should become best texting friends with her brother so that I can fully understand and know how to help her.

I should also research about it but I don't know how many different varieties there are and I don't know how severe it is but from what I've observed she has a controllable variant that she is still able to function in day to day life. I make a mental note to go shopping on Amazon tomorrow or the next day to get organizers and anything else that will help her be in my house stress free.

Once I found all the blankets, pillows and anything else we could possibly need for a movie night. I first set up the makeshift bed so that it was done and out of the way. With the blankets and pillows I got all the blues I could find so she could be in the comfort of her favorite color. I started with the hard task next which was setting up the movie screen which was the hard part therefore the reason I saved it for last.

While I was doing that Alexia had somehow disappeared somewhere in my house which is not an easy task to do although if I had to take bets about her whereabouts probably somewhere organizing something or rather redoing an entire room.

Going room by room and not finding her is insane. I can usually hear her but today she is quiet.

I finally found her just sitting in front of the door waiting patiently for the food to be delivered which was adorable and while waiting she somewhere somehow found coloring book pages and colored pencils which to be candor I didn't even know I had in my house. Alexia is like Mary Poppins.