twenty-one

After winning our game against Charlotte last week to say I'm pumped about today is an understatement

After winning our game against Charlotte last week to say I'm pumped about today is an understatement. Not just because I wanted to be back in the same city as Alexia but it puts us only step closer to my dream. Well, all our dreams. Winning the cup.

My game winning assist was well. I don't mean to toot my own horn but it was magnificent.

I can feel the adrenaline running through my veins just thinking about it. Not only is it a home game. Today Charlotte, Genevieve and Alexia will be in my family seats cheering me on. I'm so excited about it all. Okay maybe it's just the knowledge that I get to see Alexia again today.

I just wish Alexia would let me in just like the goal lets the ball in.

I've been wanting to see her since I got into town after the game. I just couldn't figure out a reason. I didn't want to disrupt her project. Although if I had to do it for her just to spend time together. That's a risk I'm willing to take. She could interview me while im fucking the daykights out of her. Location really doesn't matter to me. Bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, my locker room, in a car, or any other public place. I'm not picky.

If I get to have her hair wrapped around my wrist while pounding into her against something. Or going into her sensually.

I hope when she graduates that she'll have a team in Atlanta because it's not that I can't do long distance. I would for her. It's that I don't want to. So you better believe if she gets hired across the US I would be on my phone in an instant trying and pulling all the strings to get her as close to me as possible. Only as a last resort though I don't want her thinking she has a job only because of me.

When I asked coach about her project he signed himself up for an interview so fast you would think Alexia was his daughter. He was talking about how proud he was of her and he knew she would go far in the future with her career. Mind you the guy has never met her. I don't even think he's seen a picture of her. Maybe he stalked her. I don't know if the man is weird.

I think he wants to be a sort of surrogate dad for her I don't know. He knows Derek though he hates him more than I do. Apparently he went to school with his parents.