thirty-one

Today is the day

Today is the day.

I finally feel ready to do this and I talked to my therapist and they agreed that I was ready to do this and tell him not everything because I tend to ramble when I'm nervous and we'd be here for hours but the gist or summary of it all.

I just need to get out of class and either call Mason to come to my house or drive an hour and a half to his house. I think going there is better because I have less time to talk myself out of doing it while I'm trying to navigate driving to his house. I've only driven there a couple times. I know it's surprising considering I'm there all the time. Between Mason himself and coach, Ash, the girls, or Anthony trying to get us together I was going there a lot. And that one time I used a car service to get there at six am.

I decided to just drive there and wait the little time until he gets out of practice.

I've never really needed a car but Asher insisted I buy one so the money I saved up with I bought one that had the Asher approved stamp. In high school I never needed one because while I was having soccer practices and getting home late so was Ash with his football practices. In college I lived in the dorms before for a year and those are both walking distances between the college and stores since we live in a college town. Along with a couple restaurants.

Living in the house we have two cars, mine and Olivia's. Oliva is pretty much the only one who uses her car this year since she has to drive to the hospital and back and she doesn't really have a schedule. My car is basically a communal car since I use it once a month if that.

I hate driving and I especially hate driving in the most populated cities of states not because I'm not good at it but because I'm not patient because this shit makes me want to just plow through everybody and not get arrested for it.

It's still early so it's not too bad right now for Atlanta traffic.

Arriving at his house I felt the nervous energy running through my veins and I had no clue what to do. It was like I was at a stranger's house trying to find the most normal place to sit. I put the barstools together and just laid down on them waiting for them to arrive.