eighteen

I woke up feeling like I was in a cloud and wanted to stay here forever

Thinking about what I did earlier though that was stupid but also hilarious. Well after I got out of the shock of how fucking cold his pool is I mean I knew people didnt keep it on all the time I guess I just assumed he might.

Lesson learned he doesn't.

I mean it was five am and I couldn't sleep so I kinda just ran out of the house. Well actually I caught an uber here needing to talk to him after a week of not seeing him and being lectured of not doing anything until I figured out what I actually want. But I just couldn't. I know I like him and want to get to know him but am I up for dating, especially another pro athlete I'm surrounded by? Do I really need one more?

I realized that one more wouldnt change my life that drastically and anyway we were just friends and I like hanging out with him and all the adventures we go on.

Feeling Mason's body behind me with his legs entangled with mine. One of his hands slipped underneath my shirt placed right on my belly and the other underneath my head but bent at the elbow and through my hair in what is I assume an attempt to keep my hair off of my forehead and out of the eyes. And for once it didn't freak me out but instead Iit felt relaxing. Maybe I can make room for someone else to know me and trust and not regret it.

Repositioning myself against Mason to get more comfortable I was startled by a groan "Baby if you don't stop doing that then we will be having a visit from my little friend."

Oops.

I rolled over and wrapped my top leg around his since I was still sleepy but first I looked up I saw him with his hair shaggy and sleepy. On his face his eyes are just barely open but I can tell he's looking at me especially with his sheepish grin on his face. Looking at his five o'clock shadow I reached up and ran my hand across it as he hummed like a cat drinking milk.

He was wearing a black short sleeve t-shirt that fit his body so perfectly with his tattoos popping out. I started tracing them while actively avoiding looking down farther. Not only is he wearing gray sweatpants but since I could feel his little friend facing the other way I didn't want to ignite his powers even more. I just couldn't resist though I mean just through his pants it looked so big.