seventeen

Fuck

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

It's been a week and even though she's still talking to me it's awkward and her nervous ticks are very extreme. Even when I call her either her or one of her roommates has turned on her machine that calms her down.

Even worse is that it was her friends and mine walking in looking for us thinking someone killed us.

Idiots.

Now she's terrified and basically I feel like I'm back to square one on this tract.

Even when texting she either does one word replies or that thing moms do with reacting with a thumbs up every message and I know I know she's freaked out about everything and I need to give her time but I miss her. I want to spend more time with her alone and not have some time and she ripped away from me at a curfew basically.

"Guys where are you? Mason? Alexia?"

I immediately lowered my body even more if that was even possible so to lessen the emarcements she was bound to begin feeling. I found her heartbeat fasting below me and now I want everyone who is here to leave and leave now.

I was just going to hide us out here and continue kissing her but they decided to jump on the bed when they arrived.

Even though I was hiding her under me they all knew.

"Are you having sex? Are you pressuring my best friend? MASON PIERCE! If you pressured her I hope you like musty smoothies." Fucking hell. I need my girl to get some better friends.

"I-I-I-I have to go. I'll talk to you um tomorrow or uh yesterday-- I mean uh bye Mason" She said while being yanked out the door. All I could do was just watch as her perfect ass and voluptuous lips walked away from me and mine.

Also those thighs I mean look at them I just want to have them wrapped around my head

I swear someone is always getting in the way. Whether it's my schedule or my sisters. Her friends, her doubts.