nine

When it was time for the date Mason wanted to do it the correct way and brought roses to the door

When it was time for the date Mason wanted to do it the correct way and brought roses to the door. They were a variety of different shades of purple which is so beautiful. I put them in a glass and into my room. We headed towards his car and towards the date. Before we could leave though he had an idea.

"Do you trust me?" I nodded while he put a satin blindfold over my eyes. Kinky. I liked it though it was very smooth across the eyes. Felt expensive. Probably is why he got it I don't know. But I think it's very cute how much detail he put into this. "It's just so you are not able to know before we get there. No guessing either so just sit back and relax and don't stress and we'll be having the best night of our lives."

When we arrived he kept the blindfold on so as he claims it will be a surprise up until the last minute. It was killing me to figure it out which made him add airpods with the sound relatively loud to decrease that sense too. Might as well take away the other three to go for the full whammy.

I could smell the air and it was definitely either the fair or we were at a theme park. Or he's odd and has taken me to a carnival which is so the minute he takes these off I'm going to run so fast and far.

I don't need another crazy man in my life. I have enough.

Especially Derek.

Once he got up to the ticket counter he made me turn into him so that nobody got suspicious he was kidnapping me which...understandable

After we were finally in he turned me around and took the blindfold off and saw he brought me to an amusement park.

Good news, not a psychopath.

To say I was siked would be an understatement. "You brought me to an amusement park?" He nodded saying how he remembered I love thrill but rarely get to experience them "Thank you!!" I said while putting kisses all over his face on impulse before realizing I shouldn't have done that. Forgetting that I immediately dragged him to the thrill section of the park to go on everyone one. How many times that is still up for debate.

"Let's go exploring."

I started off on the zero gravity. It just sounds like something you should not ride after you eat. Once the ride started it was a very typical ride with the spinning in a circle as it gradually started going up until you are completely upside down. That's when they step it up and it's going incredibly fast. I now know why it's called zero gravity. Masons just sitting next to me grinning like a child who just got told he has access to unlimited candy.