twenty-six

"I choose you Mason"

The sun is brighter.

The smells are stronger.

The world is peaceful.

The colors are more vibrant.

And most importantly I can now say Alexia is my girlfriend. She is my girl.

She's lying in my bed with my t-shirt on. Drinking my coffee. Sucking my dick. Reading her favorite books in my house. Walking around my house like she owns it, not that I mind. I love her in my space. I mean for god's sake I built it. I invited her in by basically begging her and then I built her a goddamn bookshelf.

I'm pathetic.

But it's worth it when I saw her face when she was shown her own place in my house. Now though she has taken over my house and I don't mind as long as she allows me to continue being a needy baby.

Deciding to wake her up pleasantly I dragged my body down until I was right above my morning dessert. Slowly pulling her underwear— well my boxers that she is wearing claiming hers were too far away. Except for the fact that they are in the drawer right next to mine and I was the one getting them for her.

Looking at her pretty pink pussy I can just see it wanting to be touched but not yet.

Blowing onto her clit I can hear whimper but it does not wake her up. Fingering her clit I started leaving kisses all over her thighs and on the outside of her pussy while the moans and whimpers became more and more frequent. I have a feeling that she is having the best wet dream ever.

Interesting a couple fingers into her I started pumping. I was listening to her moans that could be the soundtrack in my ears for the rest of my life. Interesting my thumb into her rim I continued pumping in and out I could smell her arousal from here right before I leaned down and started sucking on her clit as her moans got a lot louder and I could tell that that she was closer to her release her moans were getting louder and she was squirming a lot and I really wanted her to wake up with an orgasm.

Continuously pumping in and out of her while sucking on her clit while licking up all of her juices like someone lost in the desert for years. Reaching up I slid my hand under my shirt and started fondling her boobs and pinching her nipples and watching her squirm was exciting to me so much so that I was having a hard time not pumping one off right here. Instead I decided to ground down on the bed hoping to relieve some of the pressure. It helped a little bit but I could feel how angry and red it would look if I were to look down at it.