six

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The next morning when I woke up I found that somewhere in the middle of the night Mason had cuddled up next to me with his head on my chest which although I found very adorable and was enjoying the closeness greatly it really freaked me out

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The next morning when I woke up I found that somewhere in the middle of the night Mason had cuddled up next to me with his head on my chest which although I found very adorable and was enjoying the closeness greatly it really freaked me out. I mean I barely know the guy along with the fact that we are in a very intimate position so with the reasonable side of my brain I screamed, ran into the bathroom slammed and proceeded to lock the door.

That probably woke him up and if it didn't Pen, Liv, and Ivy screaming at him about what he did to me one hundred percent did. If I wasn't having a panic attack then I could have found humor in this situation. "Lexi... Hey Lexi can you let me in? It's me, Pen. I promise I'm the only one coming in." She then asks Ivy for the key to the bathroom seeing as I can't move to open the door. "Lexi I'm coming in and I don't want to hit you with the door."

"Liv, can you and Ivy take Mason to the kitchen?" After that I heard them all leaving with Mason with him questioning what was happening. "Hey Lexi what happened? Do I need to chop off his dick?" I chuckled at that through the sobs as Pen scooters approached me to give me a hug."

"No, no Masons f-fine its just that I woke up and f-freaked out because of everything t-that is happening and it f-feels so fast and w-what if I let it and it all just comes crashing down and i-it's because he feels the same way about me that they do because that seems like the general consensus about people around me I just end up d-disappointing them and I don't want to disappoint him."

"Lexi look at me" I turned towards her "Lexi, Mason is not them he actually cares for you and isn't faking unlike those bitches who are your parents I mean look at him he's whipped beyond belief and is probably sitting out there freaking out thinking he did something to cause the panic attack. Okay?" I nodded at her finally feeling able to breathe again. "Good now we are going out there and hanging out with Mason and going swimming for an hour until you have to go get Asher and then you'll have your twin bonding time and then you'll get ready for school got it?"

"Do you think I could bring Asher to swim with us so we can have more relaxing time?"

"You'll have to ask Mason babe." I then walked out to find Mason pacing around the living room while Liv and Ivy giggled at him.