Prologue-Withered

Don't expect much from this book. I'm going to be adding my own stuff here and there so....

(M/n)= Your/Oc Name

(L/n)= Last Name

(E/c)= Eye color

(H/c)=Hair color

(S/c)= Skin color

(F/c)=Favorite color

**=Small Timeskip

****=Large Timeskip

One more thing, this Demon Slayer content is gay.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave...
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
(M/n) was doing his usual task of trimming the family bushes outside his shop. People walked by having their own little conversations while passing the colorful building.

'Hah,The flowers are beautiful today..' He was in his own world not paying attention to the rising commotion, until something was thrown at him.

It was a pebble.

"So you finally decided to pay attention?" He turn to the unknown voice that decided to irritate him on such a beautiful day.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" He hissed. The opposing male looked shocked for a moment, but quickly went back to his cocky facial expression.

"Your parents haven't told you who I am, flower boy?"

"No, and after this little stunt, I could care less who you are. Also, your throwing arm can use some work.." (M/n) stared into the opposing male's yellow, snake-like eyes as he made a 'tch' sound.

"My name is Somori Komi, the child of Comerra Komi, and you're (M/n) (L/n). The only survivor of the (L/n) clan." (M/n) jumped slightly. No one in this village knew his name thanks to his lack of socialism.

"What you've become is disappointing." The male crossed his arms. "You have yet to use your abilities. I guess your father was right, your elder brother should have survived other than you..."

"I don't need unpleasant remarks from a stranger. My father is a selfish man. He doesn't deserve to be mentioned by anybody." He stated feeling no emotion from the comment Somori made. The (h/c) male looked up at the sky noticing the sudden darkness.

"I can't believe I spent all this time talking to no one important.." The (h/c) male sighed.

"I wouldn't recommend staying out at night. Who knows what lurks in the darkness. Though I wouldn't care if anything happened to you."

"Always so cold-hearted. That's something not common in the (L/n) family. You and your brother are truly treasures."

"I'm not cold-hearted. I just don't like you. I had enough of your baffling. Hurry home before your father gets the wrong idea." (M/n) said with a slight hiss. Somori smirked before walking away to what the (h/c) male assume was the direction of his house, but he still kept and eye on him though.

(M/n) walks into his flower shop, which also served as his home, and he walked pass all the beautiful flowers, even the batch of Wisteria Flowers that shun beautifully outside his window. He always knew about demons, and the abilities they have but weirdly, he was never afraid of them.

He can always sense their presence and tends to avoid them whenever he senses them near. He opens the door to his room and eyes the large Japanese parasol on his wall. It was the last remains of his mother that he would like to keep close to him at all times.