11. Looks are Deceiving

"Stop!" Tanjiro yelled, dashing towards the boar-headed man. He reeled his fist and punched the man.

"He broke his bones!"

'Deserved.'

"Aren't you a member of the Demon Slayer Corps? Don't you get why Zenitsu refuses to draw his sword? It's because Demon Slayer Corps members can only draw their swords for combat! But here you are, giving him a one-sided beatdown! Is that fun for you? You're the lowest of low!" While Tanjiro was giving him a raged lecture, I was tending to Zenitsu's wounds.

"You took a very bad beating, Zenitsu." I moved his hair out of his face so I can get a better look at his bruises. "But you were able to hold your ground and protect something dearly to Tanjiro. That's admirable." I gave Zenitsu a white cloth that I had conveniently had in my pocket.

"Here. Keep this on your nose." Zenitsu took the cloth and did as told with it. He muttered a small 'Thank you' before putting it on his nose.

'I can't use the Healing Dome. If I do, I might risk healing the boar-head. That would make their fight harder for Tanjiro, also I wouldn't dare heal that boar man.'

"You need to..." I look over to see Tanjiro gripping both sides of the boar-man's shoulders.

"Huh?"

"Calm down!" The wind swirled around the collision of their heads.

"Ah! That sound! Are your skulls fractured?"

Zenitsu's question went unanswered. The man staggered as his boar's head fell off.

"Huh? A girl? Huh? Your face!"

'A girl?'

"What the hell? You've got a problem with my face or something?"

I look at the face of the boar man. He has an incredibly pretty and feminine face, with large, wide eyes that are framed by an array of long eyelashes, their irises a dark to soft pale green, thin eyebrows and what could be a small, well-mannered mouth. His thick, black hair reaches just past his shoulders, fading into blue at the tips and forming an unruly and uneven fringe that falls just above his eyes, puffing out before curving and thinning towards his forehead.

'What.The.Hell.Is.This. How is he.....huh?'

"What a creepy guy. His body is buff, but there's a feminine face on top of it."

"Why the hell are you staring at my face like that?"

Zenitsu ran over to the children.

"I-I'm not! I'm not looking at your face!" He yelled, cowering behind the children.

"We don't have a problem with your face! It's small, fair, and I think it's nice!"

"I'll kill you! Come at me!"

"Not happening! I'm not attacking you anymore!"

"Try head-butting me one more time!"

"Nope, I'm done!"

"I said do it! Come on!"

"I say, you should sit down! Are you OK?"

"Hey, Big Forehead! Let me tell you my name. It's Inosuke Hashibira! Don't you forget it!"

"How do you write that?"

"Write? Write...I don't know how to read or write! Although it's written on my waistband--" Inosuke's body shook as he stopped talking.

"Huh? What's wrong?"