The Maiden Town Arc #3

"He didn't, right?" As the Hashira was making his way over to the building Aki was teleported in, he was trying to convince himself that Aki didn't become a demon.

But when he felt that bloodlust and incredible malice, he couldn't help but shed tears.

His sadness quickly turned into anger as more Somori clones arrived.

The Hashira's pupil changed from (e/c) to (another color), his teeth grew sharp, and let out a loud growl.

"Oh? Have you finally decided to show your true self? The you that I despise the most. The you that cost my family so much pain." The  Somori clones said in union.

"I'm surprised that you put on this act successfully for so long. I knew there was no way you could tame full-blooded demon. What a disappointment...and you mother put in so much work too."

"SHUT UP!" (M/n) released a sonic yell that blew away all the Somori clones instantly killing them.

The yell tore through buildings and shattered the ground.

"Your little temper tantrum seems more dangerous than your tamed ones."

Somori continued running in a random direction and out of blind rage (M/n) chased him.

The chase lasted for minutes as Somori led (M/n) closer.

Even if it was going to plan, there was a ton of close calls.

Huge cuts from (M/n) occasionally  connect with Somori's skin. The cuts healed rapidly but they still pained the upper demon.

*
They soon came to an abandoned building and Somori led (M/n) inside.

The chase still went on in the house, but stopped when Somori ran pass another demon.

As (M/n) attempted to run pass him, the demon grabbed (M/n) by the collar and threw him to the wall.

The Hashira demon hissed, opening his eyes to see the other demon.

The demon was shirtless showing off his strong muscles, scars, and black lined tattoos.

His glowing purple snake-like eyes staring deep into (M/n)'s (another color) one's.

His black hair sways to the wind coming from the open windows in the building. His shows his sharp teeth as he growls.

"Why the hell are you getting in my way Aki? The enemy just ran pass you!"

Aki only growled as a fully red third eye appears on his forehead and a black wings sprouts from his back.

He kicked the Hashira through the wall.

(M/n)'s body fell to the cold ground as he groaned.

"Never have I thought that you'll attack me so seriously..." (M/n) frowned, eyes turning back (e/c).

Aki didn't respond. He only raised his clawed hand as shadows formed around it.

He slowly pulled his hand out the cluster of shadows to reveal a full black longsword.

"You're...planning to slay me?"

Aki dashed to (M/n) at amazing speeds. This caught the Hashira off-guard.

(M/n) was able to use his hand to avoid decapitation but his hand was cut off.

(M/n) kicked the demon, but he blocked it with his sword. He was kicked away by a few inches tho'.

"Blood Demon Art: Calm Minded Meadow!"

Even if under the slowed effects of the Calm Meadow, Aki attacks were surprisingly still fast.

"Blood Demon Art: Calm Minded Meadow, Explosive Petal Darts!"

Like always, petals got plucked from all of the flowers in the meadow. The petals were sent directly to Aki.

Whispering shadows appeared on Aki's blade as he sent a black force of thin sharp energy at the Flower Demon. The energy sliced through the petal explosions and went for its main target.

"Blood Demon Art: Unbothered Meadow!" Within a second, the sharp energy was quickly stopped.

'Since we're under the effects of the Calm Minded Meadow, my moves are empowered and his are slowed. But that doesn't mean underestimate him.' The Hashira thought.

The male's body shook as he felt a presence behind him. It was Aki. He was quick to swat at him, but he turned into shadows.

"An illusion!"

The real Aki punched (M/n) to another wall and advanced his attacks by going for the finishing blow.

But (M/n) quickly stopped this as he grabbed Aki's blade. They stood there in that one place, using their strength against the other.

"Well, isn't this is just great. I'm a Hashira and I failed at protecting the people I care for. One even turned into a demon." He showed Aki a sad smile, tears threatening to run down his face.

"Taiyun and Melody are nowhere to be found and the person I learned to love the most is now a three-eyed wing demon..."

(M/n) let out a light laugh as Aki began to won the struggle.

"I-I'm sorry, Dummy..." (M/n) cried. He didn't want to fight Aki back seriously. He didn't want to hurt him. He just couldn't bring himself to do it.

Aki finally won the struggle.

(M/n) closed his eyes. He braced for the impact, but it never came.

The only thing he felt, was the warmth of a bigger body on his.

"Aki?"

The larger male was hugging the smaller one. His blade was dropped on the floor as he used both arms to completely embrace the Hashira.

"I'm...sorry...I've never thought I'd be the one to make you cry. I'm so sorry.."

Aki's wings surrounded (M/n) giving him their own hug.

"H-how did you-"

"I don't know, but let's go save the others, okay?" Aki kissed (M/n)'s forehead and held him tightly as he stretched his wings.

"Hold on, okay?"

(M/n) nodded as he flapped his wings and began flying into the air.

"Just so you know...I don't know how to control this." Aki admitted. He tried his absolute best to keep them in the air.

"Then why take this approach, Dummy?!"

"Cause it's faster and I get to hold you. So, it's a win-win!" Aki smirked as he flew faster.

"We have to end this battle before the sun rises. Now that you're a demon, you begin expose to the sun is crucial. Well, unless I do something about it. But, I can't do it now..we wouldn't have much time."

"A little time is all I need. I'll kill this demon and make him suffer for what he made me do..."

Taisho secret(s):
===============♡=============
☆《Somori is the male that threw a rock at (M/n) in the first chapter.》

☆《On the Mugen Train mission, Aki was sent into a nightmare were (M/n) was crying alone and he couldn't comfort him.》

☆《Aki wants to tear Somori limb from limb.》
==============♡==============