07. How Unique?

"You should be healed enough. Let's go." I go up and went to go check on Yushiro and Lady Tamayo. When we made it to the house, it was a complete mess. Flowers were destroyed, furniture was broken, and lights were out.

'Damn Demons.'

"Miss Tamayo! Yushiro?"

"Where the hell are you guys?" Even though they are demons, I couldn't help but worry.

"Over here! Over here! Not that you need to come at all. But if you want to, then get down here."

"Yushiro!"

"Only joking!"

"Hurry down, Tanjiro!"

"Oh, right!"

Tanjiro then slowly made his way down the stairs. I follow behind him and ended up in a little hallway.

Tamayo and Yushiro seem to be fine, besides the blood on Yushiro collar. It wasn't long before Nezuko lightly tackled Tanjiro for a hug.

"Nezuko!"

'Their sibling bond is really something, huh? For a demon to help a demon slayer....it's rare but not unheard of. These two are literally my mother's goal in the flesh. I'm glad to see her goal is not impossible.'

"I moved her to the basement, where sunlight won't reach her, ahead of daybreak." Nezuko let go of Tanjiro and hugged me.

"Um, uh, what do I do here?" I whispered to Tanjiro. He lightly laughed and showed me how to hug Nezuko back. Once that was over, she let go of me and went to hug Tamayo.

This. Yushiro was not a fan of...

He was really mad, super mad, that Nezuko even thought about touching Tamayo.

"Why, you! Step away from Lady Tamayo! That's rude!" Yushiro scolded.

"Stop it, Yushiro. I don't mind at all."

Just like a dog on a leash, Yushiro replied with a quick 'Yes, ma'am!'.

Nezuko looked over to Yushiro and pats him on the head, quickly making him irritated again.

"Cut...that...out!"

"Nezuko has been acting in this way since she awoke. Do you think she's all right?"

"There's nothing to worry about. She's fine. She probably thinks you're part of our family." Tanjiro reassured, walking closer to them.

Yushiro and Nezuko was having their own playful problem. They simply ignored the conversation Tamayo and Tanjiro were having.

"Cut it out!" Yushiro lowly grumbled, tugging off Nezuko's hand.

"Family? But I thought the hypnosis placed on Nezuko only made humans look like family. (M/N), Yushiro, and I are demons."

"Cut it out!" Yushiro repeated.

"But Nezuko has perceived you three as humans. That's why she tried to protect you. At first, I didn't like the idea of putting Nezuko under hypnosis, so I'm glad to see that she seems to still have a will of her own--" Tears fell down Tamayo's face. This caught Tanjiro off-guard as he starts panicking.

"I-I'm so sorry! Nezuko! N-Nezuko! Step away from her! You're being rude!" Tanjiro probably was scared of being hit again for his sister's actions.

"Thank you...Nezuko! Thank you!" This I didn't expect from Lady Tamayo.

**
"Yushiro and I will leave this region. We've gotten too close to Kibutsuji. We must conceal our whereabouts soon or it'll be too dangerous for us. Not to mention, even if I think I've concealed my identity, when I interact with humans as a doctor, people sometimes see through me as a demon. The young and elderly are particularly perceptive."