01. Mysterious Flower Boy

This Demon Slayer content is gay.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave...
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
(Name) POV
•=•=•=•=•=•••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
I sensed an attack from the wall to the left of me, and I quickly stepped back.

Tanjiro followed my action, but in a different direction, just in time to dodge the demon's attack, and he retaliates by slicing the demon's arm off.

The demon quickly retreats, and a black portal appears on the left of Tanjiro. He flips dodging the attack, but was ambushed by the demon. Tanjiro wasn't able to react, but someone was..

A girl, who I sensed was a demon, knocked the wooden box open, and kicked the demon's head, which caused it to spin around.

The demon flew pass me as his body hit the ground.

One of the ugly demons rose from the portal, "Why would a mere human be accompanying a demon?"

The demon girl carefully stepped out of the box.

"I don't get it at all..." He slowly sunk back into the black hole. I watched as his ally's head spun back to normal, and sunk back into the ground as well.

The demon girl relax as she turns our way. Kazumi's voice hitches, and he backs away as she took steps towards us. I stood and stared at the girl as she caress Kazumi, and the unconscious girl's face.

'How unique. She doesn't seem to be a threat to humans, however, her power shouldn't be underestimated.'

She released their faces and turned to me. I didn't know who, or what, she saw me as, but she hugged me.

"Um..hi?" I pet the girl's hair. I was unsure how to respond. It's been a while since I've met a nice demon.

She released me from her grasp, and faces the demons that rose from their swamp portals.

The demon girl started walking towards the demons before going into a full-on sprint to the portal demons.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro spoke from shock.

Once she decided she was close enough, Nezuko planted her left foot on the ground as she lifted he right in the air. Before she could land the attack the demon sunk into the ground. The attack landed on the ground leaving a small crater.

The other lowly laughed at her attempt as he sunk underground slowly. Nezuko move closer to the demon but...

"Nezuko! Don't chase after him! Get back here! Come to me.." And so she did. She ran towards her brother.

A portal form infront of the girl's path.

"Nezuko!!" Tanjiro yelled.

The demon poped out the portal attempting to catch the girl, but failed as she dodges it easily, completing her goal of reuniting with Tanjiro.

Tanjiro looked stunned by her actions. It was to be expected. A demon's capabilities are far more greater than any slayer.

As Tanjiro took a step forward, a big portal starts to form underneath him. Everyone stepped back to avoid the darkness of the portal and we succeeded. However, it ended up separating us.

The demon emerged from his portal showing his full body, sending an attack towards Nezuko that she dodges.

Another demon showed himself in front of me, cornering us.

"Nezuko! (Name)!"

"Tanjiro, don't worry about us. We can take care of ourselves. Deal with the task at hand." I stated, not taking my eyes off the demon infront of me.