04. Dangerous Games

This Demon Slayer content is gay.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave...
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•••=•=•••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
(M/n)'s POV
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•===•=•=•=•=•=====
"You were right, Yahaba! A building just appeared out of nowhere!" The Temari demon stated. She's a pale-skinned woman with bright hazel eyes with cat-like slits and white horizontal slats with black hair with orange-colored ends. She has bangs over her forehead and the ends of her hair appear similar to paintbrushes. She wears a black haori on top of an orange kimono that matches her hair with a pair of long silver earrings

"Seems like they learned to use the Blood Demon Art of hiding objects well. And could the Demon Slayer be with the demon? What does this mean?" A young man of an average build with pale, gray-tinted skin and very short black hair. He had red, cat-like eyes that were kept shut, as well as another pair of pale-ringed orange eyes on the palms of his hands, a red upward-pointing arrow marked on each of the irises with sclera of glowing dark green color. He wore a plain olive-green kimono with a brown obi and a dark gray haori, decorated by a strip of green that ran down his arms from his shoulders to his wrists. He also sported white tabi-socks and a pair of brown zori with black straps, along with a akoya necklace of large blue pearls.

"Isn't this fun?" The demon asked, bouncing the Temari on the ground.

"I must say, Susamaru, Your way of doing things tend to be immature. So careless. It's messy! My kimono is covered with dust!"

"Oh, stop whining! We found them right away thanks to my Temari, so who cares? And now, it's time to play!" Susamaru yelled, throwing her Temari's at us again a wicked cackle escaping her lips. The Temari quickly returns to the demon.

"There goes the dust again!" Yahaba whined.

"You're so uptight. Your kimono isn't the least bit soiled." Susamaru replied.

"And beside..." She continued,"Found'em! Found'em!" She threw the Temari again. We take cover defending against another throw.

A ball was heading towards Tamayo.

"Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro was quick to defend Lady Tamayo, but the ball swerved an unusual way and hit Yushiro instead.

"Yushiro!" Tanjiro yelled.

Yushiro body landed in Tamayo's hand. I quickly made my way to Tamayo. I reopen my parasol blocking the attacks aiming to Tamayo.

"Karma's a bitch. Isn't it, Yushiro?"

"(M/n), not the time!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I said, focusing back on blocking attacks.

"Damnit!" Tanjiro cursed.

"Nezuko! Take the lady sleeping in the back somewhere safe outside!" The demon girl nodded.