34. Gyutaro

"Follow the trail. I have trained slayers walking with you. You can't see them, since they are hidden, but they're with you. If you stray too far from the path, I'm afraid they can't protect you. Understand?" (M/n) told the group of survivors. They all looked at him with their horrified looks, and it kind of baffled him in a way. It's terrible to live in a world where these disasters always take life.

Nonetheless, they all followed his orders. They walked along the trail, being closely supervised by his Ninja Maidens.

A presence made him shiver a bit, and he quirked a brow. This wasn't Daki, nor was it Gyutaro. They're only four demons here, and only two of them are supposed to emit such a presence of cruelty and malice.

Unless...

The Maiden Hashira rushed back to Tanjiro, leaving his signature flower trail behind. 'It isn't Aki's presence. It's a lot more unhinged than his. That only leaves Nezuko!'

Upon returning back to where the carnage began, (M/n)  noticed something odd...

"Where the hell is Tanjiro?" He searched for his presence, and he's surprised to find out that he was...unconscious?

He appeared next to the boy, noticing how his wounds only worsened throughout the duration of this fight.

"You actually survived. You did good, Tanjiro." The Maiden Hashira smiled.

*BOOM*

The Hashira's smile wavered once he heard a loud bang. The sound was as if someone was tossed through a building.

And at the sound's location was the same cruel pressure...

"Nezuko..." (M/n) dashed off, hopping off a near roof, and using his parasol to glide in the air.

The Maiden Hashira showed up just in time to see Daki get slammed through three or four buildings by Nezuko.

He noted that the demon had underwent an outstanding transformation.

Nezuko has a bigger, taller body than before. Her hair is longer, reaching all the way down to her feet. She lost her bamboo muzzle and footwear, as well as the sleeves of her haori and kimono. She grew a short white horn on the right side of her forehead designed with an irregular crack pattern, along with vein-like patterns in her forehead near her horn. She has a vein-like pattern around her left eye, but her most striking new feature is the red and green vine-like pattern that covers her skin, circling around her arms, legs, and chest.

"So this's your true power, Nezuko Kamado?" (M/n) watched intently as Nezuko wandered in the building she kicked Daiko into. He sensed that humans were still in the establishment, which alerted him a bit.

"A demon that's uncontrollably feral entering a building inhabited by humans. I think even a roach can do the simple math here." He said, jumping off the roof. He saw that Nezuko was gonna attack an injured civilian, so he quicken his pace.

In the blink of an eye, The Maiden Hashira was in front of the woman. He held his closed parasol warningly at Nezuko, its small blade at the tip dangerously close to her face.

"Y'know, I never thought this would happen. I thought you were more of a tamed girl."

Nezuko growled as she took the slightest step forward.

"Ah, ah, ah! I wouldn't recommend moving. As of now, you're becoming what he wants you to be. Nezuko, If you continue your attempt to hurt people, I'll have to subdue you." He said, showing a small smile towards the demon.

The feral demon didn't listen to any of what the Hashira was saying, focusing her gaze on the human behind him. The Maiden Hashira noticed this, preparing the proper footing to counter her lunge.