09. Confusion

What the hell is up with this mansion? There's more than one demon living here, I can't find Tanjiro, Zenitsu, or the children! And every time I attack a demon,"

*bong*

"That happens." It's blood demon art is clear, but fighting him is a whole different subject..

"More importantly, what about Zenitsu and that boy? I think Tanjiro can protect that girl, but with Zenitsu..."

My senses instantly sparked, causing my body to shake a bit. I feel a presence. A murderous presence.

"Another one? I thought I got rid of them all..."

'A demon.'

"Ah, another fine bodied specimen have found themselves here. This mansion is bringing me lots tasty treats."

Mom. I really, really hope you were right about me using these fans correctly.

"Won't you just give up and die? That'll make it easier for the both of us." It grinned.

I take out both my fans.

'Guess I'm a dual-bladed swordsmen now. Wait, do I even call myself a swordsmen?'

"Fans? Hah! You really think your going to-"

"Maiden Breathing: 1st Form, Strike of the Armed Maiden!" I quickly kill the demon with one of my fans, tired of hearing them already.

"I guess that was easier than the parasol, but I still need to learn how to use them. If I encounter a strong demon, I won't be able to defeat it with a weapon i'm not common with."

*bong*

'Another room.'

I open the door to a hallway.

'Same as the others.'

"Comin' Through! Comin' Through!" After those words was a unique cackle.

Looking over I see, a man...wearing a boar...mask..

'What. the. fuck!' I muttered, slowly turning around to begin jogging away, which quickly became running.

'What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck!'

"Don't run from me!"

'What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck!'

He drew his blades and attacked me. I quickly blocked his attack with one of my metal fans.

'Wait he's a demon slayer? But where's his uniform?'

He quickly tries to kick me so I won't have any time to attack back, but I blocked that attack and backed away almost instantly.

"What the hell are you doing! Demon Slayers aren't supposed to attack bystanders!!"

"Bystander my ass! I saw how quick you killed that demon!" He charged at me again.

*bong*

"Ahhh!" I fell on the ground not so pleasantly.

"(M/n)!"

"Tanjiro!"

I sense a presence again. It's the presence of..

"Comin' Through! Comin' Through! Comin' Through!" The pig man broke down the wooden door blocking his path. He drop to the ground.