25. The Maiden Town Arc #1

"So, I'm pretty sure Heki informed you." The Hashira quirked a brow.

"Yeah, he did. I'm kinda pissed tho..I was really looking forward to going out with you."

"Right now, people are dying in my town, so you can take me wherever you want after, okay?"

"Haah, fine. So what demon do you think is there?"

"No idea. But it had to be powerful if they sent a Hashira."

"I was surprised to hear that Melody was coming. Y'know, since she's a demon."

"People at Maiden Town knows that me and Melody are demons. Melody has resistance to the sun, but it's not that strong, so instead of dying, she's weakened."

"That's not good."

"Indeed. But she's not doing any fights in the daylight anyway."

"Well, rest up! We have to wake up first thing in the morning and head out."

"Alright! Goodnight, Dove."

"Goodnight, Dummy."

*
"Wake up, stupid!"

Aki was lightly pushed as he jumped and fell out of his bed with a groan.

The male on the other side of the bed laughed as he started tearing up, "Oh, that's gonna be the funniest thing I see today!" The male laughed again.

Aki got up from the ground to see Taiyun laughing.

"Why'd you wake me up like that?" Aki groaned, as he caress his head.

"Because (M/n) isn't gonna do it. He's too busy getting prepared with the mission. So, as a nice person, I helped him with this task."

"If you was nice, you wouldn't have woke me up like this." Aki sighed, now completely on his two feet.

"Aww, come on. It was just if you were a deep sleeper." Taiyun crossed his arms.

"I'm so gonna get you back for this."

"Just cause your princess, that is my little bro, didn't wake you up doesn't mean you have to get me back for it."

"You're an asshole."

"At first." He countered.

"Now let's go lazy! (M/n) and Melody are waiting for us!"

Taiyun excitingly ran to the given location as Aki walked.

"Why the hell are you running?"

"Cause (M/n) asked us to make it there as soon as possible."

Hearing this, Aki grabbed Taiyun's hand and ran at amazing speeds. This shocked Taiyun as he tried his best to keep up.

In seconds, both male's were where (M/n) and Melody are.

"I see you followed my request. Thank you."

"No problem, Dove!" Aki smiled.

"Is every one ready to go? Maiden Town is a long walk. If we're lucky, we may show up early."

"Well then, lets not waste any time!" Taiyun started jogging off to the direction of Maiden Town.

"He doesn't run out of energy does he?" Aki groaned.

"..he does...just not so easily.." Melody voice echoed.

"So, um, why didn't you tell me that you owned a town?"