06. Fallen Temari

TW: Gore(?)

I don't even know if I should put that there. I'm not even good at explaining everything anyway.

This Demon Slayer content is gay.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave...
____________________________________

(M/N) POV

================================================================================

Susamaru's temaris hit the ground repetitively. She stirred up dust around the battlefield letting out her wicked cackle once again. I couldn't see anyone, but I can sense them. I sensed danger from an unknown direction, but safety dodged the incoming temari.

"What a pain." I muttered, continuing this cycle of dodging and slicing temaris. All of a sudden, the dust clears. I take this time to notice my surroundings and the scene beside me. The demon girl, Nezuko, stopped a temari from hitting Yushiro.

"What fun this is!" Those words were starting to get annoying.

"Hey, you! Don't be so rash just because you're immortal! W-what is it?" Yushiro asked as he realized Nezuko's stare. She responded by patting him on the top of the head.

"What do you think you're doing? Here it comes!" Yushiro warned as he pushed Nezuko's hand away. Susamaru threw a temari which Nezuko kicked in return. She threw another and it was the sam action. This same cycle repeated.

"Look at her. Lady Tamayo..." Nezuko kicked the temari back, surprising the other demon. She caught the temari as it was still spinning in her hand. Susamaru dropped her temari on the ground and kicked it. Nezuko wasted no time kicking it back.

This game of Kickball repeated for a while. My mouth was a little agap and my eyes sparkled in admiration. It's been a while since I felt admiration course through me. I couldn't help but faintly smile.

"You damn brat!" Susamaru yelled.

"Unbelievable. Lady Tamayo, is this..."

"I used a recovery agent on her. Nothing more. Made specifically for demons. It doesn't make one physically stronger. What we're seeing is Nezuko's own strength. Without devouring human blood...solely on her own...Nezuko is gaining strength at a rapid rate."

Nezuko kicked back the temari stronger than she's ever kicked it before. The temari sped pass the demon and hit the wall behind her. The temari left it's imprint as the rev up dust went away.

The demon let out her wicked cackle once again.

"You're an interesting little girl! This time, I'm going all-out against you! I wonder how long you can hold out!"

Tamayo walks in front of Nezuko. "You there, girl of Twelve Kizuki!"

"You're in my way! Step back, you damn runaway!"

"Just please tell me one thing. Do you know the truth about Kibutsuji?" The demon flinched at the mention of the name.

"What the hell did you say?"

"That man is nothing but a coward. He lives in constant fear of something." She lectured.

"Stop it. Damn you! Stop it!" The woman yelled.

"Do you know why it is that demons can't group up? The reason why demons eat each other? It's to prevent demons from teaming up and attacking him. That's how he manipulates you. Demons like you."