The Maiden Town Arc #4

"They keep cutting us off!" Taiyun groaned, rapidly throwing his boomerangs at the sand clone.

Taiyun's clothes were completely ruined. He's bleeding from his head and mouth, while his clothes were ripped.

"This...is...bad. If we can't get to Master and Aki, we'll be done for."

The Somori clones let's out a dry laugh, "Well, let's see how much you like this!"

One of Somori's clones put their hands on the ground.

"Blood Demon Art: Strangling Sand Prison!" Sand danced around Melody and Taiyun until it enclosed on them.

"W-what the hell!" Taiyun yelled, struggling.

"This'll be easy....now, DIE!"

"Blood Demon Art: Spiked Rock Piercers!" Long sharp rocks separated themselves from the ground and darted to the duo.

The two braced for impact but it never came.

Once they've opened their eyes, they were met with the sight of big (e/c) eyes.

"Master?"

"Little Bro?"

"Are you two okay?" The Hashira asked as he tried to pry the sand off.

"But...how did you?" Looking to the other side, Taiyun let out a dramatic gasp.

There was Aki, effortlessly knocking away the Spiked Rock Piercers.

"Lazy?!"

"Aki?!"

The two were surprised by Aki's new appearance.

A bigger built body, black-lined tattoos, fierce purple eyes, huge black wings, sharp teeth, three eyes, and a pure black sword.

He seemed more menacing and serious than before.

"He's been through changes...we'll talk about it later, okay? We just have to make it quick."

"W-what the hell is this?! You managed to escape his control?! Th-that's ludicrous!"

"You made me feel weak and helpless, you made me make Dove cry, you turned me into this, and you're hurting Dove's family!?"

"I'll kill you...Somori.."

(M/n) finally managed to get Melody and Taiyun out the sand prison.

"Aki is shrouded by rage for this demon. It's to the point where he doesn't care about the sunlight. So we have to hurry before Aki is gone for good."

"All of you are nothing but filthy traitors! You all don't deserve to use his power! Die!" Somori put his hands to the ground making sand dash to the group.

As (M/n) and the other's dodged the constant attacks while advancing, Aki walked through it.

He didn't care about the severe slashes that came across his body, knowing they'll heal right away.

He held hid blade in his hand as he slowly walked to Somori.

The Earth Demon noticed this and changed his posture.

"Blood Demon Art: Sand Tornado!"

A powerful wind of sand made a huge tornado in front of Aki.

Aki held his blade up. Small shadows formed around it, making it have a mysterious aura.

"Weak." While criticizing his attacks' power, Aki slashed his sword down and cut the tornado in half.