15. I Won't Tell

"So, you're a demon, but you saved my life. If it wasn't for you, I would've been dead. For that, I'm forever in your favor! I will return your kindness! " The man bowed.

"Oh, are you sure? You realize what you're doing is against Corps rules, correct?"

"I don't care! I highly admire you for denying your demonic urges to help me! I will do anything you ask to return your kindness! I won't allow anyone to talk bad about you, I won't let anyone hurt you! I will.....protect you!"

"I thank you. Now! Let's move on."

"Right! Also, (M/n).."

Aki grabbed the male's attention.

"I won't tell anyone about what you are. You have my word."

The other male smiled.

**
"It's funny how little casualties we had on our little walk on this mounta-"

A booming sound was heard in the sky.

"Was that thunder?" Aki asked.

"Yes. It was."

'So he fights while unconscious, he really is a unique slayer.'

(M/n)'s body shook.

"(M/n)! Are you okay?"

He didn't answer with words but with action. He pushed Aki-kuro out of the way and jumped away himself.

A huge claw-like hand barely missed (M/n) and hit a tree nearby.

"I talk way too soon.."(M/n) sighed.

"Damn it! I wanted to get rid of that one first!"

"Quit whining! You're attack was slow, it was bound to miss anyway!"

Two demon emerged from the darkness of the mountain.

Aki pulled out his weapon which was unique. He held two daggers that were extremely black with small shades of purple. It's had uneven ragged edges that pridefully shun the purple color.

"You're the slayer that got away from mother's grasp. That's quite impressive. But ludicrous. Especially, since most of your limbs were broken."

"So does that mean that the short one has something to do with his recovery?"

'Short one?!' (M/n) looked over to Aki who was taller than him. Come think of it everyone he knew was taller than him.

(Sorry for tall people.)

"I don't know brother, but something tells me that we should kill him first." The tallest demon with the long limbs advanced towards (M/n).

(M/n) was more than ready to attack the demons. He planned to avoid the attack and go for the other but...

"Shadow Breathing: 1st Form, Rage of the Shadow Beast!" In a flash, with a shadowy trail behind, Aki cut the hand from the incoming demon attack off.

"Don't. Touch. (M/n)."

'That speed and power. How did a Slayer like him get caught by these demons?'

"You bastards got lucky when that kid came to protect you, but I won't let you get away this time. Besides, remembering what you've done to me, really ticked me off."

The taller spider laughed," Well then, aren't you one to talk big?"

The taller demon grew two more arms out of his sides.