27. Helpful Hashira

"So, let me get this straight."

"You." The Maiden Hashira pointed at the Sound Hashira.

"Want me." The Hashira then pointed to himself.

"To dress as a High Ranking Prostitute!" The male yelled at the taller male.

"Indeed! As one of the flashiest Hashira in the Demon Slayer Corps behind me, I know you'll be the perfect person to pull of a female disguise!"

"How is that a compliment?" The male whispered to himself.

"And what will I get out if this?" The Maiden Hashira raised a brow.

"You don't need a reason to help a fellow Hashira! Why do you have to always ask for a bargain." The Hashira irked.

"I'm dressing as a prostitute! Need I say more!" The Maiden Hashira snapped back.

Tengen and (M/n) argued with eachother like children.

"Don't take it so negatively, Hashira of the Maidens. I just need you as extra support."

(M/n) let out a disappointed sigh, "I can't believe I'm gonna do this." The Hashira whispered to himself.

"Fine, I'll help. If you dress me in something disgusting, your face won't be so flamboyant anymore." The Hashira threatened.

Eventhough Tengen smiled it off, he knows that (M/n) was serious.

(M/n) hates looking like an eyesore.

And sure his running speed is fast, but the (h/c) haired male would catch him eventually.

Tanjiro abruptly raised his hand in the air, gaining the attention of both Hashiras.

"What are you the God of, specifically?"

"Tanjiro, don't-"

"Good question. You'll go far."

'Oh God. Here we go.'

"I'm a God of Flashiness...The Party God."

(M/n) facepalmed and slowly grabbed his fan, and raised it up slowly.

Tengen calmly grabbed the smaller male's hand and pushed his raising hand back down.

"I'm the King of the Mountains. Nice to meet you, Party God." Inosuke introduced.

The air has gotten silent after the introduction.

"The heck are you saying? Creepy freaking weirdo."

"....oh hell no. I'm starting to regret this already.." (M/n) muttered before walking away.

While walking he can still hear their voices in the background.

"Huh?! What'd you say!"

"Stop it, Inosuke!"

"Let go of me, Konbujiro!"

He hasn't been to the Entertainment District before, but he's seen the location.

So, he's more than happy to walk there on his own accord.

But, that all of that happiness vanished when Tengen was suddenly running beside him.

"You left without any of my instruction!" Tengen yelled.

"If you were giving the instruction, I doubt I was missing much." The male blandly comments.

"Are you this fiesty with everyone, or just me?"