28. "Maiden" Hashira

"Damn brat." Tengen chucked countless amounts of written letters straight at Zenitsu's face.

"These are letters, delivered via crow!" Tengen informed.

"Oh, that's quite the number. Has she been undercover for a while now?"

"Well, I've got three wives, see."

Upon saying that, Zenitsu rose from the ground.

'Oh no.'

"Three...wives...T-Three?!"

"Zenitsu, maybe you shouldn't-"

"Y-You bastard! How the hell do you have not one, not two, but three wives?! Screw you!"

Since he was busy with his curses, Zenitsu didn't notice the incoming fist from Tengen.

He was punched right in the stomach, and seem to have become out of commission.

"Got a problem?"

"Un, the letters really assist you absolutely avoid drawing attention when you do come..."

"Yeah, that's what I've been saying, isn't it?!" Tengen replied.

"How do we do that, specifically?"

"We're going to infiltrate the place with disguises, so we can avoid attention, correct?" M/n finally spoke.

"As much as I hate it, you're correct." The Hashira replied.

"All three of my wives are skilled ninja women, "Kunoichi" that is. I always thought this fleshpot was the perfect hiding place for a demon, but I couldn't find the demon when I came in as a customer. So I needed 'em on the inside where customers couldn't go. We narrowed down our list of subjects to three shots, so you look for my wives in each of them, and get the low-down."

"Suma is at Tokito, Makio at the Ogimoto, and Hinatsuru is at the Kyogoku." Tengen informed.

"That sounds like a job for the lower-ranking entertainers, so what about me dressing as an high-ranking one?" The male quirked a brow.

"Oh, right. I've already devised a plan you. After it's done, you'll be able to keep contact with all three shops without any interference."

"I see."

"Are you sure your wives ain't dead already?"

M/n sighed as he heard the thud from Tengen punching Inosuke.

The sliding door opened and a kind looking male was seen.

"Excuse me, sirs. I've brought the items you asked for." The kind man said.

"Thanks." Tengen said.

*
"There is no fucking way I'm letting you do my makeup!" M/n yelled at the taller male that came closer with makeup utensils.

"Why the hell not?!"

"I don't want to look like that!" The Hashira pointed at Tanjiro's horribly done makeup.

"You think you can do better?!"

"Yeah!"

"Then have at it!" He tossed the smaller male the utensils.

*
M/n held a mirror to his face.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't look good."

He had to put on everything that an oiran had, and surprisingly, they wear decently weighted clothing for humans.

His hair was now in three big knots placed on the middle, left and right side of the head with 8 flower hairpins attached.

He has to wear layers of colorful kimonos that is purely made out of silk. They were all patched with colors that beautifully mixed together, and all had a flower like design.

He also wore black geta shoes that were very tall in height.

He put white foundation on his face, and f/c lipstick on his lips. He also put a hint of f/c on the sides of his eyelids. 

"Be honest, Zenitsu. How do I look?" M/n faced the other male and smiled.

Zenitsu just gawked. There was no answer coming from the male at all.

"Zenitsu?"

Zenitsu continued to gawk, but tears started to unconsciously drip from his eyes.

"Zenitsu?!"

"I refuse to believe that you're an actual guy!!" Zenitsu shrieked.

"Huh?!"

"How can you just switch genders like that by just adding clothes, and a bit of makeup?! Don't they have a term for this?!" Zenitsu asked.

"You're overreacting..." M/n tried to settle down the demon slayer, but he couldn't.

He decided to give up and go tell Uzui that he's finished.

When he found the Hashira, he saw that he was doing Inosuke's makeup.

Also horribly.

"Why didn't you get anyone that actually knew how to do the makeup coverage?"

"Because that would draw attention-" Tengen stopped his sentence when he turned to look at the h/c haired male.

"Oh my....?" Tengen awed.

"Is there a problem? I'm not the best with this makeup thing either y'know..." The male sighed.

"Never in my life have I thought that you could be more flashy than me.."

"That is a huge compliment for me just dressing as a woman." The male walked forward, slightly struggling with the tall geta.

"What about you Tanjiro? Please tell me you would give me a reply."

But he didn't. He just stared.

"Really? Nothing? Whatever, I'll stop trying."

*
The group were in front of an elderly couple.

"Well, these certainly are some...ugly girls..."

The elderly male rubbed his eyes and looked again, but the image stayed.

"But the one in the back is beautiful. We would be overjoyed to take her."

"Sorry, but, she not a choice."

"F/n is a new authoritive Oiran. He visits shops unannounced, and checks for their conditions. I'm just showing her around. You have to choose between these three."

"No, I don't think we can really..."

"Please, I'm begging you. I really think they'll shine if you were to show them the ropes, madam."

"I'm sorry, but..." The male looked over to his female companion. A slight blush was on her cheeks. He must've not noticed it at first, but he swiftly looked again.

"Well, I suppose we could take one." She spoke, shocking the elder man in the process.

"Then, by all means, please. Thanks a bunch, lady."