Backstory Chapter #2

NO ONE POV
—————————-
How happy they were. How happy they were indeed.

"Hey, brother, aren't you suppose to be teaching me how to do Clock Breathing!" (M/n) yelled.

The brother laughed.

"Sorry, (M/n), but I don't think learning Clock Breathing will be easy for you. You, of course, have your stance perfected and the right attitude, but your Breathing is so shaky." The brother pats the young demon on the head.

"You may have infinite stamina, but you still can mess up things."

"The orgin of Clock Breathing is Water." The brother informed, kneeling near the demon.

"The flow of time matches the flow of water. The smooth and calm movements of my sword helped me make Clock Breathing. Try to make calm movements if you truly desire to learn."

The boys spent hours training as the youngest brother never wanted to give up. The younger brother's bodyguard, Akaza, watched the children closely. He was watching inside the house, as it was daylight. As much as he hated standing around, he couldn't help but grin. Being a bodyguard for another demon wasn't his first choice that came to mind, but he grew to like it.

"Clock Breathing: First Form, Clockwise!" The older brother cut off the dummies head. It was a quick, elegant, and strong motion. It left a trail of dark sparkling blue after the directed slice of the sword.

"See! Just like that! The First Form is the easiest to pull off. So, you shouldn't have much off a problem."

(M/n) had metal fans in his hands. They were golden and basic.

"Brother, aren't I supposed to use a sword?"

"These are your training fans. Mother said that using these makes fighting easier for you. So try your best to use these, okay?" The little boy nodded.

"Clock Breathing: First Form, Clockwise!" He quickly slice the dummies head. His attack left the same blue trail his brother did.

"You did it! But that was a little slower. You need to practice this more. So keep doing it until you get it right!" The brother eagerly nodded.

**
"Too Slow! Again!"

"But I already did it 2,909 times!"

"And you had yet to do it right!"

"How about this? Mother told me that you were working on your own Breathing Technique."

The younger boy's face flushed.

"S-she wasn't supposed to tell you that!"

The brother laughed again, "You have a First Form, right? How about you demonstrate that for me."

"A-alright."

"Maiden Breathing: First Form, Strike of the Armed Maiden!" A ghostly pink knight lady appears behind the boy. Her giant blade follows behind the small boy's fans.

Then, there was a ruthless strike against the dummies neck.

"Woah, (M/n)! That was really fast! I barely even seen you moving! It was super flashy too, as well as effective. I have zero idea who the woman was behind you, but she was cool too."