20. The Mansion Leaders

"I told you we've should've came back earlier, Melody! Sanemi almost saw you!" The male scolded.

Melody was too happy to listen to her master's scolding. While she knew the danger of returning late, she couldn't stop herself from wanting to hang with him more.

The other Hashiras had no idea of Melody's existence and (M/n) would like to keep it that way.

The male sighed, "Whatever. Just go back to your part of the Mansion, we're done for today." Melody nodded and returned to her position.

Maiden Mansion is split in exactly three connected areas with each part having a different leader.

(M/n) (L/n) being the leader of the bigger, larger, Mansion in the middle. Melody Strings being the leader of the left and Taiyun Yashimaru being the leader of the right.

"Come to think of it, I haven't visited Taiyun in a while. Let's go see how his side of the Mansion is going."

Once entering the mansion side, (M/n) was surprised to see this area surprisingly clean. Taiyun wasn't the cleanest but he knew when a place needed to be cleaned.

"Master (M/n)! How surprising to see you here." A maiden gasped.

"I've been here for two or three days already." The Hashira quirked his brow at the maiden.

"Well, ever since you left, Master Yashimaru hasn't allowed anyone not even himself into your part of the mansion."

"How nice of him! Do you know where he is now?"

"He's in his room."

"Thank you."

"Anytime, Master (M/n)."

*
"Alright! Taiyun's room. Taiyun's room.....I totally forget where it was."

"Uh, Taiyun! Taiyun! Where are you?"

A sliding door slowly opened and a male showed himself. It was a tall male, with light skin, his face held a smile, and his bright baby blue eyes shun in recognition. He wore a paler version of the Demon Slayer uniform with a sparkling blue haori. He wore his hair short, as the blue color shun from it.

*
RIGHT WING MAIDEN MANSION LEADER

TAIYUN YASHIMARU

*

"(M/n)!" The male yelled, hugging the Hashira.

"Hey, Taiyun. How're you doing today?"

"Now that you're here, amazing!" The male hugged tighter.

The male finally released the Hashira and he gasped for air.

"Where have you been? You just disappeared for months! I was starting to worry the worst, little bro!" He yelled.

Taiyun called (M/n) little bro because he was taller and looked older than the male.

(M/n) liked the name. It reminded him of something he never thought he was gonna get back.

"(M/n)! Why didn't you tell me you found a lover!"

"Huh?" The Hashira blushed.

"Y'know that Aki fellow. Isn't he your boyfriend?"

"W-what?! No! He just an important friend!"

"I smell bullshit."

Taiyun smiled and awed at his little bro's flustered expression.