02. An Old Friend

This Demon Slayer content is gay.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave...
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
(M/n)'s Pov
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
The demon's face was twisted in fear at the mention of the man's name. It shuddered, and shook it's head; using the wall as if it's some type of lifeline.

The voice hitches as he shakes violently.

"Talk to me! Start talking!" Tanjiro demanded, holding the sword blade directly at the demon's face.

"I-I can't tell you! I can't tell you! I can't tell you! I can't tell you!" The demon repeated; his voice quivered with every word that he repeated.

The demon looked lost in thought, until he suddenly popped out of it, repeating the same words; 'I can't tell you!'

"I can't tell you! I can't tell you, all right?" The demon regrows his arms, and he attempts to attack Tanjiro.

Tanjiro sidesteps the attack, and sliced the demon's head along with his arms. The demon's head rolls on the ground dissolving into nothing.

Tanjiro turns to where me and his sister were.

"Nezuko!" He called out, rushing towards us.

"She's sleeping." I said, analyzing the demon.

Tanjiro knelt, facing his sister's sleeping form.

"She stopped bleeding, too.'

'She sleeps to recover. The new era of demons are strikingly problematic.'

"I'm so sorry. I promise to make you human again!" Tanjiro put Nezuko back into her box, and glance at Kazumi, who was not handling the newfound news too well.

Kazumi was kneeling, looking at a spot the demon once stood.

Tanjiro walked to Kazumi kneeling in front of him, and attempted to comfort the male.

"Kazumi? Are you all right?" Kazumi's mouth quiver as tears welled in his eyes.

"I've lost my fiancée. How can I be all right?"

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel bad for the boy.

"Kazumi....You may lose people again and again, but you just have to go on living. No matter how devastating the blows may be." Out of flawed, but reasonable, emotion Kazumi grabbed Tanjiro by his haori.

"What do you know? You're just a kid!"

"Kazumi..." I sighed.

Tanjiro grabbed his hand and gave him a smile. The smile looked torn but soft...as if.....

My eyes widen.

Kazumi seems to do the same as he lets go of his haori.

Tanjiro stood up,"I'll be on my way now. Here." Tanjiro gives Kazumi a piece of clothing.

He lets out a small gasp,"I hope you'll find something of Satoko's in there."

He reluctantly opened the clothing, revealing a pink bow. He sobbed into the clothing, memories of the one girl he loved being flooded into his mind.

Tanjiro bowed, and turned to me doing the same action.

"Thank you, Tanjiro. Our town would've been in great danger, if it wasn't for you you." Tanjiro smiled, before walking away.

Kazumi lifted his head," I.....I'm sorry! That was an awful thing to say! Please forgive me! I'm so sorry!"

Tanjiro turned around facing Kazumi and me from the distance. He waves his hand, biding us goodbye. His hands have scars and bruises; the norm effects of being a demon slayer.