Maiden Town Arc Preview

"What the hell is up with you?! You didn't even look close to that damn Hashira!"

(M/n) and Akaza have been fighting for hours. The Upper Demon being mostly on defense against (M/n)'s attacks.

It was getting hard for Akaza to fight as the poison from (M/n) fans lessened his regeneration speed.

"Maiden Breathing: 3rd Form, Faint Slashes of the Ninja Maiden!"

Dashing towards Akaza, (M/n) slashed Akaza ten times.

"I...I'm hurt about Rengoku's death...but for some reason, the feeling of betrayal hurts more!"

"Blood Demon Art: Calm Minded Meadow!"

Akaza noticed that the sun was coming up. With that knowledge, he immediately tried to run away.

"Don't you run away you bastard! Blood Demon Art: Calm Minded Meadow, Explosive Petal Darts!"

It was a struggle. The Calm Minded Meadow slowed him and the continuous exploding petals made it harder.

But he got away.

(M/n) growled, "If I knew you were gonna betray me like this, Akaza, I would've like it if you left me for dead." The male muttered, not having the attitude to advance his attack any farther.

"Miss (M/n)!"

"Heki, I swear I'm gonna kill you."

He sighed, "Fine. Mister (M/n), I'm here to inform you about the mission you're supposed to departure on."

"Huh? A mission?"

"Yes. Master has assigned you leader of a mission with Taiyun, Aki, and Melody."

"Okay! What's the location?"

"....Maiden Town.."

"......excuse me?"

"There was a demon located north at Maiden Town recently. It has been reported of killing and devouring many. Other Slayers were sent before, but they never returned. Since it's your town, Master has assigned you this mission. Your departure is when Aki is cured. Goodluck, Mister (M/n)."

"A powerful demon spotted in my town...that's new. Demons who've encountered me wouldn't dare, so I guess I'll have to scare this one off too." (M/n) smiled walking back to Maiden Mansion.

*
Melody was at Maiden Mansion cleaning her Scythe after hearing about the mission.

"A mission with master...good."

*
"Oh, Maiden Town! I know little bro isn't too happy about that." Taiyun picked up his boomerang and grinned.

"Maiden Town is important to little bro, so it's important to me too."

*
"Wait. He has his own Town too?! How many places does this guy own?!"

"Aww, I was planning to go on a date with him when I recover! Not a damn mission..."

Aki sighed, "Fine. I'll kill this demon for ruining my date plan."