05. Temari vs. Maidens

OH MY BANANA! This Fanfic just reached 1k reads. I'm so happy!! Thank you guys so much for putting up with this horrible, unbalance story. At first I was doing it for laughs, but it makes me smile to see people enjoy my imagination. Ya'll gonna make me ugly cry. Thank you, Blossoms.

BTW(By the way): This is as short chapter. Sorry, I have test and school. So I'll update when I can. I just made this chapter because of the 1k. I hope you can forgive me. Bye.

This Demon Slayer content is gay.

So if you're homophobic or not comfortable with that please leave...
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••
"Now then, why don't you all die at once?" She threw the Temari at amazing speeds. We were able to dodge it as dust kicked up from the attack.

"This demon. She's useless without the 'Arrow Demon'. Just don't do anything stupid that will result in any of you getting injured or killed." I rolled my eyes.

Tanjiro nods, "Are you Ok, Nezuko?"

"Hey, Demon Slayer!" Yushiro interrupted. He gained the attention of Tanjiro and Nezuko. They faced his direction. I also listen but kept my eyes on the enemy.

"You get rid of that arrow man first! We'll take on the temari woman with your sister!"

"Understood! Nezuko, just don't over do it."

"Tanjiro, be careful." I commanded, facing the temari demon.

"I'm counting on you." Were the last words I heard before dashing off to the temari demon.

I press the (f/c) jewel on the hook of my parasol. The small blade appeared out the tip of the parasol.

"Isn't this fun!" She threw all the temaris at us. I made it my goal to protect Nezuko. I slice the incoming temaris.

I turn the parasol upside down and grab the hook-like handle.

"Maiden Breathing: First Form, Strike of the Armed Maiden!" I dashed forward. I was tired of this fight. They hurt Tamayo, they hurt Yushiro, and they destroyed their home. I won't allow this. Susamaru was quick to react. She threw another row of temaris my way. I notice this and quickly changed my stance while charging.

"Maiden Breathing: Third Form, Faint Slashes of the Ninja Maiden!" Flower petals left my afterimage as I dodge Susamaru's attacks with my new found flexibility and speed. Once I was close enough, I made three slashes on different parts of Susamaru's body. I quickly went back to Nezuko in the blink of an eye.

'My third form, is a form that inflicts faint slashes on the enemies body. The amount of slices I perform on the enemy is random. Though this moves increases my speed and flexibility, it lowers my physical strength. Which mean this form isn't capable of slicing a demon's head. However, the form injects demons with more poison than you get from my basic attacks . That slows the demon's regeneration speed even more. I use this form mostly for stealth, since my presence can't be sensed either in this form.'

Susamaru laughed, "What a flash trick. Slayers like you are always so fun to play with." She continued the cycle of temari attacks. Nezuko dodged them all with ease. Yushiro jogged into the battlefield gaining Susamaru's attention. He vanished from sight.

"He vanished?" All I could see was the demon being kicked around by air. She couldn't guard from the attacks as she couldn't see them. Her legs grew weak as she fell to her knees. Yushiro pointed at her with an angered expression.

"You hurt Lady Tamayo! I'll never forgive you for that!"

"Tamayo? Hey, Susamaru, that one over there...wouldn't that be Tamayo the Runaway? What a great souvenir she'll make!"

'Great job, Yushiro...now she's a target.'

"Is that right?" She stood up slowly as she tossed three temaris to me and Nezuko. She sent the same amount to Yushiro too.

Nezuko stops, attempting to kick the ball back.

"No!"

"Idiot!"

"You mustn't kick it!"

Susamaru rushes towards Nezuko and kicks her into the house

"What fun this is! What fun this is! I like kemari, too! Yahaba! Will five heads be enough to take home?"

"No. We're taking two. The Demon Slayer and the runaway. We don't need the other three."

This battle was pointless. I've even failed to protect Nezuko. Dammit. These Demons.

**
Tanjiro's fight was a lot harder than ours, but still a struggle at that. I glance over to see that he combine the skill of three different water breathing techniques. That gave him the power he needed to slice the demon's head.