21. Hashira's Training

Aki POV
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I was allowed into Maiden Mansion which was a relief. The place is heavily guarded by strong woman with muscles thicker than stone.

"If I didn't have this pass, I would've been dead for sure. Now where do I-"

"Hello."

"Ah! Fuckin' Christmas! Huh?" I looked down to see a small woman that was almost shorter than (M/n).

"Uh, hello?" I was still startled by the yellow haired female.

"Master (M/n) asked me to guide you to the Maiden Training Grounds. You can't deny this order." In the blink of an eye, I was already in what looks like the training grounds.

"Huh?!"

"Train hard." Then she was gone.

"What the hell is wrong with this place?" I muttered.

"Aki!" (M/n) smiled.

"AH! Can you please stop doing that!" I asked him. He gave me a confused look.

"I only did it once tho.."

"Why did you allow me to enter here?"

"Cause you're my friend."

"Then why haven't you invited Tanjiro and the others." Aki asked, feeling a little special.

"Well, Tanjiro will be allowed to enter, but the other two, not so much. Zenitsu will give all of the woman here a problem and disturb the peace of this place and  Inosuke is well.....Inosuke."

"So, you and Tanjiro are the only males that I can invite without much of a problem, but don't take that for granted."

"R-right! I won't!"

'I didn't know he could get scary like this.'

"Now, let's train!"

"Wait. I'm training with you...a Hashira."

"Is there a problem?"

"Nope. Not at all."

'I'm gonna die.'

*

3rd POV
==========================================================
"Alright, Aki! You ready?"

"Not mentally." Aki pulled out his purple daggers.

"Your goal is simple. You have to make me draw my weapon by nightfall or cut off my arm."

"The fight begins.....now!"

(M/n) wasted not time dashing to the Shadow Breather.

'Fast!'

Aki was kicked in the face by the Maiden Hashira.

"Your reaction time is slow. Do better." Despite the strong kick, Aki got up.

He ran to the Maiden Hashira. His speed was suitable for the job of a Demon Slayer, but not enough for the Maiden Hashira.

Aki wasn't very surprised to learn that the Hashira was very flexible.

Even if the conditions seemed simple, he heard that (M/n) was The Most Durable Hashira so he knew making the Hashira draw his weapon was almost impossible.

Not to mention, every time Aki's blade cuts (M/n) it heals immediately.

"Shadow Breathing: 1st Form, Rage of the Shadow Beast!" The Shadow Breather charged at the Maiden.