Chapter 5 : your dead ♡

👍‼️🎵^^

2010~ Takemichi POV
few days later

Takemichi - say, Naoto...I was thinking, what if I told the past Hina what happens in her future. you know ! like the way I did with you !

Naoto - absolutely not. Takemichi are you looking for an easy way out ?

Takemichi - no, no, it's not that ! I'm not trying to take the easy way out because life is hard right now or anything... *👉👈*

Naoto - *sighs* if you were to tell her, she'll probably cut you off for being weird.

Takemichi -uh- ehhhh ...*sweat drops*

Naoto - let's get back to business, now that we don't have Sendo with us, this means your going to have to go back and keep Sano away from Ackerman and Tetta, and save Ryuguji.

Takemichi - yeah...right...

Naoto - even if Ackerman only saw Sano for a short period of time doesn't mean you changed the future yet, there's puzzles to build-

Takemichi - and building puzzles take time yeah I get it. I won't let you down Naoto.

Naoto - alright, your next mission is to save Ken Ryuguji then.

Takemichi - nobs*

and with that I took Naoto from the hand and headed back to 2005.

2005~
Y/N POV

all I've been doing at home is training or doing homework and studying

...
Some time later•

sometimes i wonder what father is doing...

I know is dumb of me thinking of someone who probably didn't care of me from the start but I can't help it, he's the only real family I ever had, he took care of me for 6 years.

Y/N -

the only thing that reminds me of my father is the tattoo I have on my right wrist

the only thing that reminds me of my father is the tattoo I have on my right wrist. can't exactly say why or how I got it but I always keep it hidden with white bandages for some reason it just makes me feel more secure.

 can't exactly say why or how I got it but I always keep it hidden with white bandages for some reason it just makes me feel more secure