Chapter 74 : Koko

🎵‼️👍^

Y/N POV

Y/N -

I had woken up in a weird room, it didn't smell like a hospital, and I couldn't move properly, I slightly move my head to the right where I was hearing a heart beat beating fast, and a different scent I've never smelled before

Y/N - who the hell are you ?

        - y-your awake.

Y/N - nah, I'm still sleeping...where the hell am I ?

        - for someone who's called dense you sure know how to put your words in-

Y/N - you better start- *grunts*

       - hey don't move ! we're not in a hospital where a nurse can easily come in and check up on you, Koko could only do so much, he was barely able to take you out of the hospital-

Y/N - Koko ? what do y-

        - ....I- I wanted to get you-

Y/N - so you basically buyed me off a hospital ? *lightly chuckles*

       - why are you being so calm ?

Y/N - simple really, your scent is too caring and sweet...hard to explain, but your aren't the type to hurt anyone unless your ordered to do so. but the idea of someone buying me off is pretty weird, so mind telling me why I'm here ?

I know I shouldn't be getting amenable with someone who I yet don't know of, but I can't really beat him up right now, I'm weak and I can barely sit straight.

imma just have to speak nice and try to see why I'm here first, once I'm able to stand I'll get the hell up outta here.

        - you should get some sleep, I'll stay here for tonight, just to keep my eyes on you, I'll tell you tomorrow.

Y/N - *sighs* alright if you say blond boy.

       - inui.

Y/N - huh?

Inupi - inui is my name, but you can call me Inupi. *lightly smiles*

Y/N - okay, well then good night, Inupi.

Inupi - *nobs*

lights went off...

Next day•

I was alone in the room when I woke up. I tried standing up but then I noticed both my wrist was chained up with the hospital bed, I also noticed my right wrist was in the open, my tattoo wasn't covered anymore.

Y/N - so much for being caring and sweet, that damn Inupi. fuck, now how-

       - didn't take so long for the sleeping beauty to wake up huh ?

wait how the hell didn't I get a scent ? much more a noise from him ?!

       - don't worry I'm a good friend of Inupi, see he's out right now and he wanted to make sure you wouldn't run away or you know get scared~

Y/N - I just want answers.

         - and you will soon, tomorrow we have a battle to get over with, after that we'll come back to you.

Y/N - battle ? with whom ?

        - let me see, hmm if I remember correctly, uhhh I think it was with the Tokyo Monstrosity Gang.

Y/N - confused face*

         - god, your slow, Toman ! alright !

Y/N - why ? who the hell are you guys anyways ??

        - we darling, are the Black Dragons !

Y/N - the darling part was unnecessary, and the Black Dragons ? really... what a lame name.

Koko POV

Koko - hm, what would be a better name then ? this gang has been going on for generations. is-

Y/N - don't care.

Koko - uh-you know, you really are something.

Y/N - what do you mean ?

Koko - your just so enthralling !

Y/N -....

Koko - cat got your tongue ?  *sticks tongue out * you should at least thank me.

Y/N - huh ? with what ? chaining me up with the bed ? funny.

Koko - that wasn't my idea, but if you wanna thank that person thank Inupi, anyways you should thank me by giving you a nice room and getting you out of the hospital. feel special I never do this for anyone, especially for a female.

Y/N - I see, so your that Koko dipshit who buyed me off a hospital. hm...what about no ? I never asked you buy me off and take me away, I wasn't asking for any of this.

Koko - but your here now. and you won't come out until we tell you to. or much more like when Inupi says.

Y/N POV

keep it cool y/n keep it cool...is only a matter of time for my body to respond correctly...just a little longer more...

Y/N - I'm hungry, you wouldn't mind going out and getting me something to eat right ? *fake smiles*

Koko - *sighs* I can't let you starve either, Inupi would so kill me...tch, fine.

he leaves and I stay in the room chained up all by myself again

Y/N - sighs*

so far, if ! I'm not wrong I might be in the Black Dragons hideout...

Y/N - sighs*

this so frustrating... my head is killing me.

I just have to wait and regain my strength, I'll get out on my own, wait..thinking back to what that Koko guy said ... there's going to be a battle against them and Mikey's gang, damnit another fight, again ?!

Takemichi...

Takemichi POV

Takemichi - sneezes*

Chifuyu - bless you.

Takemichi - thanks *shivers*

Chifuyu - you alright ? 

Takemichi - yeah I think so.. I don't know I got this weird feeling, I don't know if it's a good or bad feeling though...

Chifuyu- ...don't worry, once this is over we'll find her.

Takemichi - nobs !*