Chapter 24 : decision day/August 3rd

August 3rd
2005•

Takemichi POV

it's already august 3rd.

Hina told me she was getting ready with her friend Emma. so I on the other hand was making my way to the park...

I wanted to see if y/n would change her mind... 2 days ago she was trembling in fear, so honestly I doubt she'll come anymore...

Takemichi - *sighs*

Nevertheless I'm hardheaded so I decided to see and wait for her.

3:30

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

4:59

Takemichi - *sigh* yeah I knew she wasn't going to come, I couldn't force her either... well ti- *gasps*

I was turning around to make my way back to Hina and the others but who was behind me amazed me... it was y/n...

Takemichi -

Y/N -

or

•you can choose between these two, or you can imagine anything else :)•

she's gorgeous... *eyes sparkle*

Y/N - ....I'm ready...

Takemichi - of course ! the others must be waiting cmon !

Y/N POV

Y/N - *nobs*

somehow my sensei told me that it would be nice to hang out with other people of my age, he helped me out choosing what to wear, I didn't know we had to wear this thing called a kimono... but I couldn't reject his help so I kindly let him dress me up, he had this dress from his wife.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Takemichi - *clears throat* uhm uh you look pretty...

Y/N - *bows*

Takemichi - woah woah a simple thank you would of been good enough of an answer. *chuckles*

Y/N - oh- thank you..

That felt weird, I've never felt this weird sensation when someone complimented me... I always just bowed and moved on with my day...

Takemichi - so you ready to have some fun ?

Y/N - fun ?

Takemichi - yeah, there's a lot of games and food stands...

Y/N - food ?

Takemichi - *nobs !* well we're here, if you feel uncomfortable in any way please don't hesitate to let me know, there's always something else we can do, alright ?

Y/N - *nobs head*