Chapter 94 : missing

‼️🎵👍^^

Takemichi POV

what ?!

Doctor - she's apparently been missing two days ago..

Takemichi - and how is it that you guys are barely realizing it ?!

Doctor - *clears throat*- ....security were knocked out, the only thing we got as evidence were videos captured by the cameras and some back doors opening at 3:40 am.

Takemichi - ....wait...does that mean she-

Doctor - we can't tell...

damnit damnit....what the hell ?!

            ___ POV

___ POV

run just keep running, don't stop. don't stop no matter what, he's coming I know he will, he'll come after me, I gotta run.

everything was dizzy, nothing made sense, I wasn't sure who I was or where I'm suppose to go. I just kept running.

Mikey POV
Next day

Hospital•

Mikey - good morning Emma ! suns out, breeze is just about right, temperature too !

Emma is still unconscious, nothing has changed. I've been visiting her every time I could.

Mikey - I know about your sudden you know coming back from the dead and all that...but you know, y/n was the one who gave you some of her blood, you outta be thankful, of course I am ! is just that...I also lost her, i know I was gonna loose you too...but I'm just glad I didn't loose you completely...wake up yeah ? i miss seeing you smile....

Doctor said it'll take weeks or maybe even months for you to wake up, but don't worry. I'll always come see you. gramps will too.

Mikey - make sure to make good deed of this gift y/n left... keep fighting Emma you can do this.

Takemichi POV

damnit damnit...I don't know what to do !!! what can I do ?! I feel like I should go back to the future...but I don't know...with everything that went down in the battle with Tenjiku....could I even go back ?

I mean Kisaki's dead so there shouldn't be no problems in the future. right ?! I should go back !

2011•

Takemichi - I...I actually came back ?! ..

- so your back.

Takemichi - huh ?! Na-Naoto !!

It worked !!!!

Takemichi -

...

Naoto - well

Naoto - well... as a trigger to your time traveling, if I'm gone you wouldn't be here.

Takemichi - I'm so glad !!!! *sniffs*

Naoto - *lightly smiles*

some time later•

Takemichi - I'm sorry...I failed to protect y/n...

Naoto - what do you mean ?

Takemichi - she's missing...

Naoto - it's not exactly what you think.

Takemichi - ?

Naoto - I may have revived here now but....as we speak things aren't the way they are.

Takemichi - huh ?

Naoto - y/n and Mikey lead the biggest gang in all of Tokyo.

Takemichi - *eyes widen* that means y/n is alive ?!

Naoto - seems like it...but we can't really do much, they're not the same anymore...

Takemichi - eh- why not ?

Naoto - Takemichi...Hina is still dead ...some of the founding members are too.....

Takemichi - *eyes slightly widen***

Naoto - the gang y/n and Mikey lead are called, Bonten. they're the worst criminal organization we could possibly think of, and to top it off it has Mikey's strength with y/n backing it up. we can't get a hold of any of them because they're so quick with escaping. they never leave some kind of lead to track them.

Takemichi - ....

Naoto - you have to go back, find y/n, bring her back to her senses and don't let her walk down the evil path again, Takemichi

Takemichi - *cries* but is hard ! don't you get it ?! everything I've been doing till now is useless, nothing changes ! even after Kisaki died Hina still manages to die !!!

Naoto - hey hey ! Takemichi is gonna be alright. just make sure to have y/n and Mikey on the right path. don't give up, not yet, please.

Takemichi - *sniffs* I can't....I'm tired I really can't do this anymore...

2006

after having a mental break down, I came back, and now my goal is to find y/n, make sure to show her what's right and wrong, I'll be her guide to her new life, in order to have a good future.

___ POV

- d-don't stop ru-running.....

thud*

- poor thing.

I tried to look up to whoever was in front of me now, but I couldn't lift my head fully upwards. I was running out of air, my head was spinning. the last thing I saw was..

someone with a lot of scars with an all black suit.... suddenly.

kick *

everything goes pitch black.

- sorry.