Chapter 16 : selfishness

2010•
Few days later, Saturday
Takemichi's POV

I came back to the future from the past, I know Naoto told me not to come back unless I have good intel... but I was getting worried for y/n.

If I remember correctly Naoto told me this is where the current Toman upper echelons stay in

could it be possible she's part of the upper class now ?... I've been getting closer to her so something should of somewhat changed...

 I've been getting closer to her so something should of somewhat changed

Takemichi - this shit is huge !!

30 minutes past and no one has come in or out, I was on the verge on giving up until a black car pulled up and stopped in front of the building. what came out first we're some expensive black heels with red bottoms...afterwards a lady came out of the car...

with a black suit, she was really gorgeous

...with a black suit, she was really gorgeous.... but she looked somewhat sad to my eyes, suddenly my eyes landed on her right wrist since her sleeves were slightly up, she had a tattoo, it looked like a circle with three swords shaping a triangle inside...

I started walking closer to hear the conversation she was having with one of the securities. trying not to get caught.

***

Security- *bows* good afternoon miss Ac-

Lady- shut it. this meeting better not be a waste of time.

Security - uhm of course ! please come on in.

Lady - if this meeting lags in any sort of way your face is what's going to make up for this.

She was terrifying ! I was trembling in fear

Takemichi -