Chapter 68 : strange visitor

Takemichi POV

Mikey - Baji...n/n

Mikey walks up to the two unconscious bodies laying on the ground, I knew he was sad...but his expression wasn't showing any emotions.

Ambulance siren••

Draken - the ambulance is here.

Mitsuya - Mikey we have to get out of here

Mikey - I'll st-

Kazutora- no I'll stay...everything is my fault...I'll accept this fate...

everyone starts leaving.

1 month later•

a whole month past, and I haven't gotten the chance to meet up with little Naoto, because I've been visiting y/n in the hospital since she was in a coma.

Baji on the other hand had a few stitches of course but it wasn't as fatals as y/n's  so he woke up after a few days, and later on discharged.

Hospital •

Takemichi - hi y/n, I came again ! like always *chuckles* well you know how this goes...*sighs* everyone in Toman misses you...I miss you the most ! Hina and Emma do too ! as well as Mikey.....

...

Takemichi - *sniffs* I-I just want you to wake up..please..I won't leave, I won't go back to the future until I see you open your eyes again.

.....

Takemichi - *chuckles* that's what Mikey and Draken are planning to do once you wake up, Peke J has been escaping from Chifuyu's house to visit you a lot lately *chuckles* Emma and Hina got you new books ! of course Chufuyu slid some of his favorite shonen jump manga books, and Mitsuya was set on making you something, though I still don't know what that would be, as for Baji...wellllll he's been burning a lot more cars and he's been really moody, not the type of person I would mess with whenever hes that angry no no no !

...

Takemichi - well this time I really talked a lot... been here for 5 hours atleast, but don't worry I won't go back to future until you wake up like I said, so I'll be waiting.

i stood up from the chair while gently putting y/n's hand back to the bed.

Takemichi - *sniffs* damnit Takemichi pull yourself together *breaths in and out* alright I'll come back tomorrow same time...bye.

I walked myself up to the door, I was about to grab the doors handle when-

*thud

Takemichi -  *grunts* I forgot these doors are for pus- huh ? and who are you ??

         - a close relative to miss Ackerman.

Takemichi - what ? really ? 

          - yes, now if you excuse me i have to see her privately.

Takemichi - oh yeah pardon me ! I was actually walking myself out either way. *smiles*

         - ....

...

...

...

that person seems utterly suspicious to me...I should probably stay close by.

Takemichi -

hmm but how ?

hmm but how ?

AHA !

i quickly ran away from the door and started to scan around the hallways trying to find the-

Takemichi - employees room !

i went inside, and checked to see if there wasn't anyone present, which there wasn't so I begin to look for some fitting Doctor clothes, eventually finding some, while making my way out I made my hair messy and saw some glasses near a desk and quickly grabbed them !

Takemichi - alright I'm set ! I'm coming
y/n.

____ POV

- your the famous y/n Ackerman huh. *lightly sighs* no doubt about it your really pretty, but it disgusts me seeing you like this, you lack in so many things but Inupi sees you differently, I wonder why.

I got closer to the girl, and she was really a beauty like I said. but I knew my heart lies on to someone else's...even though she wasn't here, in this world anymore. I can't like someone else.

- once you wake up-

Y/N - *whispering voice* who..are you ?

           - eyes lightly widen**

shit I wasn't expecting her to wake up so soon...damnit inupi, I told you we should've of just recruited her once she was out of the hospital !

- *clears throat* just a doctor, in just checking up on you, don't worry. you seem to be doing fine I'll call in some nurses to make sure, try not to move too much alright ? I'll be back.

Y/N - ....

- back to sleep she goes. so Ackerman clan huh ? I heard rumors saying they'll pay billions for your kind. especially-

I traced down my hand on her right arm trying to find the jackpot which eventually-

- bingo...hm royal blooded are we, even more valuable to the previous amount I just said...you know what, it wouldn't be bad keeping you around, I'll most definitely come back.

i got up from my chair and headed to the door

- and you are ?

blond guy - doctor ! yup that's me ! came by to check up on miss y/n, anything out of the ordinary ?

- no, not at all, still sleeping hard as a rock, well I'll take my leave.

blond boy - thanks for your vi-

black haired kid - Takemichi ?

Mikey - what's with the lame getup ?

orange haired girl - why are you dressed like that ?

        - ?!

I quickly got out of there before the invincible Mikey saw me.

Takemichi POV

Takemichi - g-guys ! what are you doing here ?

Hina - to see y/n of course !

Mikey - yeah is been a while since I visited her, I had some time to spare so I decided to use up my time to see her.

Naoto - well I didn't have a choice so I'm here too, because of Hinata. anyways let's go !

little Naoto grabs my hand to pull me inside but then... it happened...

Takemichi - gasps*

Time leap triggers*