Chapter 25 : let the festival begin !

Takemichi POV

y/n and I were waiting for the others. after some time went by Draken came, he was somewhat confused and surprise.

Draken - don't tell me your already cheating on your wifey Takemitchy.

Takemichi - wha-what ?! no ! of course not !

Draken - wait- isn't she the gi-

Takemichi - erhm uhm sooo ! why don't we uh -

Draken gets to my level and whispered something only I could hear but little did he know.....

Draken - she's the girl Mikey wants right ?, Mikey told me she's-

Y/N - well you can tell your Mikey that I don't want him.

Draken - what- how did you-

Takemichi - uhm Draken she uhm she can hear a lot with her ears... no like literally now matter how low your voice is or how far you are she'll hear it her hearing is amazing she can hear the littlest things we can't !

Draken - I see, well this is awkward...

Takemichi - he-hey there they are !

I pointed to the girls who were making there way to us, Hina was gorgeous... but suddenly I felt a hand grip my other hand.

Y/N - I- I think I wanna go home...

Hina - Takemichi ? .....

Takemichi - * eyes widen from realization* uhm uh y/-Hina ! wait no ! is-is not what you think !

Hina - it was Emma first and now her ! who is she ?

Takemichi - l-listen just ca-calm down wait le-let me explain ! is-is a big mi-misunderstanding-

*smack*

Y/N POV

I didn't know if I should Interfere or not, but this Hina girl was yelling at Takemichi, it was entertaining watching this but it was already getting out of control when she started raising her voice, and then slapped him, I didn't quite get why she was crying and yelling

Takemichi - ow *grunts in pain*Hi-Hina-

Hina - and you ! *points at me* do you have any idea who your holding hands with ?!

blond girl - Hina ! calm down ! 

Hina - no Emma ! this is Takemichi's second strike ! 

is Takemichi on a trial or something ? 

Hina - Takemichi is my boyfriend !

I saw her swinging her arm back, I was confused about the situation itself but when it comes to combat nobody lays a finger on me.

I grabbed her wrist and her arm, twisted it backwards and made her fall to the floor

A/N - y/n held back a little y'all, she didn't break it or anything 😭

Hina - *screams*

Emma - Hina !

Draken - hey woah ! take it easy ! 

Takemichi - y/n ! wait !

Takemichi ran to me and Hina to try and separate us.

Y/N - ...

Takemichi - y/n please let her go...

Y/N - ...*lets her go*

Hina - ow ...

Takemichi - Hina-

Hina - no ! get away from me ! you cheater !

Takemichi - no ! Hina listen !

how exactly did he cheat on this trial of there's ? I can't really quite get the hang of this situation..and what did she mean by 'my boyfriend' isn't Takemichi my boyfriend too ?

Draken - hey ! listen, Takemitchy wasn't cheating what so ever, geez if you guys keep at it with this commotion might as well go home *sighs from frustration* I think all of you combined equal too mikey...

Emma - no ! Draken we haven't even begun yet... is all her fault ! *points at me*

Y/N - put your nasty ass finger down...

Emma - *gasps* why you litt-

Draken - Emma stop.

Draken POV

I was already getting so frustrated with all four of them.

Emma - but Draken-

Draken - stop whining all of you, god. *sighs* Hinata Takemitchy wasn't cheating on you...you misinterpreted all of this, he's friends with y/n, now if you can all settle down we can get started with this festival thing... it's already bad that people are looking at us you know, let's go.

Y/N POV

I didn't even notice there was people looking straight at us

i tense up a bit but I tried ignoring it.

Y/N - I'm leaving...

Takemichi - no ! y/n wait-

Hina - Takemichi... my arm hurts..

Takemichi - yeah uhm just hold on Hina..

I knew I should of left when I saw those girls coming our way in the first place... every girl just hates me once they look at me... and yet till this day I don't know why...

Takemichi - Y/N !!

Y/N - Takemichi, you did enough you made me look like a fool there. just leave me alone.

Takemichi - no, I was trying to help you make friends... but see- uhm Hina is my girlfriend.. and she's a jealous girl and I know she acted like that because you grabbed my hand.

Y/N - but I'm your girlfriend too... so why did she act so cold ?

Takemichi - y/n... the difference between having a girlfriend and a girl-friend is that girlfriends gets this special more of a treatment than a girl-friend does..

Y/N - *confused face*

Takemichi - *sighs* basically what I'm trying to say is that a girlfriend is a romantic partner to be with while a girl-

Draken - hey Takemitchy cmon !

Takemichi - eh ?! oh ! yeah coming !! cmon
y/n don't leave, please ! if you can only give me some time to explain to Hina then I'm sure you guys will be good friends !oh ! and Emma too ! *grabs my hand* come give the festival a try ! please ...do it for me ! ... I promise you; you won't regret it ! *smiles*

 I promise you; you won't regret it ! *smiles*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
y/n ackerman x Tokyo revengersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें